Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Laura Loomer claims voter fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laura Loomer and one other candidate challenged incumbent US rep Dan Webster in the Republican primary, and Webster won with more than 50% of the vote.
This is not remarkable, except, Loomer immediately claimed massive fraud caused her to lose.
Not fraud by Democrats. 
By Republicans.
We’ll take your word for it since posting a link seems to be too much trouble.
Mikey should take a debate class, I don’t think it will help tho. I’ve been schooling him for a couple of years now and he still hasn’t learned anything
Her name has a nice ring to it. In a creepy sort of way.
(08-24-2022, 08:11 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]We’ll take your word for it since posting a link seems to be too much trouble.

I demand links from people like you because you deal in obscurities and falsehoods so frequently.
The winners and losers of yesterday's elections, on the other hand, are not obscure and are easily verified by many sources.
But here you go anyhow, a link for the children who can't look up big stories:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/laura-loo...629bffe30b

(08-24-2022, 08:15 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Mikey should take a debate class, I don’t think it will help tho. I’ve been schooling him for a couple of years now and he still hasn’t learned anything

In your mind you've been schooling everyone for years now.  Who haven't you schooled? Truly we are all your inferiors.
Mikesez walks into house, leaving front door wide open

Someone inside the house: “Hey, close the door.”

Mikesez marches to the door in a huff and slams it closed. “There! Happy now!”
(08-24-2022, 08:54 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2022, 08:11 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]We’ll take your word for it since posting a link seems to be too much trouble.

I demand links from people like you because you deal in obscurities and falsehoods so frequently.
The winners and losers of yesterday's elections, on the other hand, are not obscure and are easily verified by many sources.

(08-24-2022, 08:15 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Mikey should take a debate class, I don’t think it will help tho. I’ve been schooling him for a couple of years now and he still hasn’t learned anything

In your mind you've been schooling everyone for years now.  Who haven't you schooled? Truly we are all your inferiors.

HAHAHA, no wonder he didn’t want to link it, it’s a left wing rag with zero credibility. Anyone that dares use the Huffington Post as a source is automatically discredited. HAHAHA, his next “source” will be Reliable Sources with Seltzer, oh wait they just canceled that liar…
The source is irrelevant. Is she saying what they claim? On the other hand, are her claims relevant? Do they prove election fraud doesn't exist?

Well, some of you are anyway.

its what he says to himself everytime he blocks someone who disagrees with his ideas."oh i really schooled him!!!"
(08-24-2022, 10:31 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2022, 08:54 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I demand links from people like you because you deal in obscurities and falsehoods so frequently.

its what he says to himself everytime he blocks someone who disagrees with his ideas."oh i really schooled him!!!"

Wow, you got me.... I have two people blocked, because they do nothing but attack me personally. Lot's of people here disagree with me and If blocked them all, I would be debating myself all day. I would of course still win, but that would get old quick...

Norman, Norman, Norman... when you have something intelligent to add, please drop back by...
We need to be able to trade these people like baseball cards or football players..

I'd trade Laura Loomer for Tulsi Gabbard.. Maybe even throw in a Mitch McConnell for good measure..
(08-24-2022, 12:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]We need to be able to trade these people like baseball cards or football players..

I'd trade Laura Loomer for Tulsi Gabbard.. Maybe even throw in a Mitch McConnell for good measure..

Oh man if only... I would totally be down for that.
(08-24-2022, 04:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2022, 12:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]We need to be able to trade these people like baseball cards or football players..

Oh man if only... I would totally be down for that.

I'd make that trade, WEF notwithstanding.
(08-24-2022, 08:08 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Laura Loomer and one other candidate challenged incumbent US rep Dan Webster in the Republican primary, and Webster won with more than 50% of the vote.
This is not remarkable, except, Loomer immediately claimed massive fraud caused her to lose.
Not fraud by Democrats. 
By Republicans.
You don't think RINOs cheat also? They are uniparty. They cheat the just like democrats.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(08-24-2022, 08:59 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2022, 08:08 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Laura Loomer and one other candidate challenged incumbent US rep Dan Webster in the Republican primary, and Webster won with more than 50% of the vote.
Not fraud by Democrats. 
By Republicans.
You don't think RINOs cheat also? They are uniparty. They cheat the just like democrats.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

She lost by about 5,000 votes.  Where is her evidence that one vote was fake, let alone 5,000?
(08-24-2022, 09:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]She lost by about 5,000 votes.  Where is her evidence that one vote was fake, let alone 5,000?

I haven't looked at anything she has said so I don't know what she is claiming. There is fraud in Florida though and there are some groups that are outing the crimes being committed because laws aren't being followed. Vote by mail is generating ballots that are undeliverable and then being returned and filled out as if someone voted.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(08-24-2022, 11:44 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2022, 10:31 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]its what he says to himself everytime he blocks someone who disagrees with his ideas."oh i really schooled him!!!"

Wow, you got me.... I have two people blocked, because they do nothing but attack me personally. Lot's of people here disagree with me and If blocked them all, I would be debating myself all day. I would of course still win, but that would get old quick...

Norman, Norman, Norman... when you have something intelligent to add, please drop back by...

you do debate yourself all day.  and yes, it does get old.
(08-25-2022, 01:11 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2022, 11:44 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you got me.... I have two people blocked, because they do nothing but attack me personally. Lot's of people here disagree with me and If blocked them all, I would be debating myself all day. I would of course still win, but that would get old quick...

you do debate yourself all day.  and yes, it does get old.

Poor little fella, so much hate. It’s gonna be ok little guy…