Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I've always like this actor, here's just one more reason why.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liked him since his Bill and Ted days.......

Keanu Reeves leaves British couple thrilled as he crashes their wedding reception and celebrates with newlyweds at Northamptonshire hotel
  • The Hollywood actor, 57, crossed paths with the couple on their big day because he was staying at their lavish hotel - the  groom bumped into Keanu at the bar in the hotel and asked him to join them
  • The reception was one to remember as the Matrix star came to celebrate shortly after the James and Nikki Roadnight said 'I do'
  • Bride Nikki said: 'He was very friendly and said he would later on. We didn't know if he would or not but it was cool that my husband had spoken to him!'
  • She explained that her husband has seen him earlier in the hotel bar area and asked him to join them
  • Is is thought that Formula One fan Keanu is staying at the lavish hotel while working on a documentary about the racing league for Disney+
  • Keanu stunned customers after going for a boozy dinner at a pub in Northamptonshire village on Friday. He left customers stunned after turning up for dinner 'and a few whiskies' at a local pub 
  • It turns out that this isn't the first time that the actor has crashed a wedding. Back in 2018, he photobombed a couple who had just got married in New York City

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...I6slAGHHVU
I love that man. Seriously a cool dude.