Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: DC-area sniper must be resentenced, Maryland court rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being that I lived in the area when/where all this was happening, you could actually smell the fear in the air around here at times...... IMO, he made his bed, now he must lie in it.........He got what he deserved, I think that life in prison is much worse then what his partner, John Allen Muhammad got......He got the death penalty and has been executed all ready.......

DC-area sniper must be resentenced, Maryland court rules

Lee Boyd Malvo had been sentenced to six life terms without the possibility of parole

Maryland’s highest court ruled that Washington, D.C.-area sniper Lee Boyd Malvo has to be resentenced due to U.S. Supreme Court decisions on constitutional protections for juveniles made after his sentencing.

Malvo had been sentenced to six life sentences without the possibility of parole. He was 17 at the time of the murders. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dc-area-snipe...ourt-rules
Wow. It's been 20 years since this happened.

I was on the Kennedy at the time and part of my job was receiving support equipment shipments trucked down from the Norfolk area. The truck drivers were relieved to be out of that area and expressed dread about having to return. You could see they were clearly distressed. One told me just stopping at a gas station was an experience in surrealism. People gassing up their cars would continuously move and duck around in the fear of being in someone's crosshairs. It was truly disturbing, and the very real fear was it would start happening in other places.