Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florida woman dances through field sobriety test: video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Florida woman dances through field sobriety test: video

Amy Harrington, 38, broke into 'ballet' and 'Irish folk dance moves' during a recent DUI arrest

Despite efforts to put on a show, a Florida woman was arrested after apparently dancing during a field sobriety test following a car crash.

The incident, caught on a Pinellas County deputy's body cam video —which was recently released — happened shortly before 10:30 p.m. in April.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman...test-video
Did they cuff her for suspicion of DUI, or for the dancing? Which wasn't too bad.
Was that a fusion of Nutcracker ballet and Riverdance?
TAKE IT OFF!!!
TAKE IT ALLLLL OFF!
Fine.  I’ll say it.  She seems like a [BLEEP].  She didn’t look that ugly, her body wasn’t bad, she wasn’t old… why the hell else would she be driving at 2am drunk if she couldn’t pick up a guy?  
Maybe because she was married?  Well Ms Shirley Temple’s husband’s name is Jack Daniel.  Didn’t stop her from cheating on him with Jose Cuervo, Jim Beam and Capt. Morgan.  Even saw her have sex on the beach with Tom collins.  Don’t even get me stated on her college days when she was experimenting with Stella Artois.
(08-28-2022, 07:07 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Fine.  I’ll say it.  She seems like a [BLEEP].  She didn’t look that ugly, her body wasn’t bad, she wasn’t old… why the hell else would she be driving at 2am drunk if she couldn’t pick up a guy?  
Maybe because she was married?  Well Ms Shirley Temple’s husband’s name is Jack Daniel.  Didn’t stop her from cheating on him with Jose Cuervo, Jim Beam and Capt. Morgan.  Even saw her have sex on the beach with Tom collins.  Don’t even get me stated on her college days when she was experimenting with Stella Artois.

I dated an alcoholic a long time ago.. Broke it off after like a month. I shoulda known better, picked her up at a bar.. Actually, The Moon, across from Whitey's Fish Camp. We've been flirtin all night, sittin at the bar, sharing shots.. We closed the place down and went back to her house, she had a house in Fleming Island. She drove a corvette, beautiful car. A couple hours later, the sun is coming up so we exchanged phone numbers and (i think names as well) and we hit it off great!! We decided to hook up again, only this time at another bar lolol

This chick didn't even really eat.. maybe the celery from her bloody mary lol

But the one thing i'll never forget, is the constant smell of alcohol. She smelled of it constantly..

Probably one the greatest and saddest times of my life lolol
(08-28-2022, 07:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2022, 07:07 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Fine.  I’ll say it.  She seems like a [BLEEP].  She didn’t look that ugly, her body wasn’t bad, she wasn’t old… why the hell else would she be driving at 2am drunk if she couldn’t pick up a guy?  

I dated an alcoholic a long time ago.. Broke it off after like a month. I shoulda known better, picked her up at a bar.. Actually, The Moon, across from Whitey's Fish Camp. We've been flirtin all night, sittin at the bar, sharing shots.. We closed the place down and went back to her house, she had a house in Fleming Island. She drove a corvette, beautiful car. A couple hours later, the sun is coming up so we exchanged phone numbers and (i think names as well) and we hit it off great!! We decided to hook up again, only this time at another bar lolol

But the one thing i'll never forget, is the constant smell of alcohol. She smelled of it constantly..

You could’ve had a sugar mamma. Smh.  Best of both worlds if  she was constantly drunk.  You could’ve installed a pool and 12 ft marble statue of yourself along with that patio.  AND still had time to date. I’m not sure where you went wrong (but I’m not sure where I did either). But in the grand scheme of things, I guess we all appreciate what we get.
(08-28-2022, 07:57 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2022, 07:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I dated an alcoholic a long time ago.. Broke it off after like a month. I shoulda known better, picked her up at a bar.. Actually, The Moon, across from Whitey's Fish Camp. We've been flirtin all night, sittin at the bar, sharing shots.. We closed the place down and went back to her house, she had a house in Fleming Island. She drove a corvette, beautiful car. A couple hours later, the sun is coming up so we exchanged phone numbers and (i think names as well) and we hit it off great!! We decided to hook up again, only this time at another bar lolol

You could’ve had a sugar mamma. Smh.  Best of both worlds if  she was constantly drunk.  You could’ve installed a pool and 12 ft marble statue of yourself along with that patio.  AND still had time to date. I’m not sure where you went wrong (but I’m not sure where I did either). But in the grand scheme of things, I guess we all appreciate what we get.

She was about 15-20 years older than me at the time.. I think I was in my late 20's.. But it got kinda old when that's all she wanted to do. I literally had to walk behind her for a few reasons sometimes.. When she was hammered, she had a tendency to drift backwards lol.. Another reason why is she was constantly droppin money from her purse and pockets.. $20's.. just flyin out of her pocket.. I musta picked up maybe $400 one night.. Of course I gave it all back, snuck it back into her purse at her house. I was a dirt bag, but definitely not a scum bag lol.. Even I had some morals lol

Very sloppy drunk.. Maybe related to Arthur lol
(08-28-2022, 08:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2022, 07:57 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]You could’ve had a sugar mamma. Smh.  Best of both worlds if  she was constantly drunk.  You could’ve installed a pool and 12 ft marble statue of yourself along with that patio.  AND still had time to date. I’m not sure where you went wrong (but I’m not sure where I did either). But in the grand scheme of things, I guess we all appreciate what we get.

She was about 15-20 years older than me at the time.. I think I was in my late 20's.. But it got kinda old when that's all she wanted to do. I literally had to walk behind her for a few reasons sometimes.. When she was hammered, she had a tendency to drift backwards lol.. Another reason why is she was constantly droppin money from her purse and pockets.. $20's.. just flyin out of her pocket.. I musta picked up maybe $400 one night.. Of course I gave it all back, snuck it back into her purse at her house. I was a dirt bag, but definitely not a scum bag lol.. Even I had some morals lol

Very sloppy drunk.. Maybe related to Arthur lol

Yeah, that’s a whole ‘nother level right there. Good call.