Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Virginia police hunt naked madman in string of abduction attempts on women, teen girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again, at least it's not a Florida Man.....

Virginia police hunt naked madman in string of abduction attempts on women, teen girl: report

Fairfax County police say latest W&OD Trail attack involved attempted kidnapping of teen girl walking dog

Virginia police say the latest abduction attempt of a teen girl walking her dog is part of a larger pattern after two other women were recently attacked on the same walking trail within the past few days. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-poli...irl-report
(08-31-2022, 12:37 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, at least it's not a Florida Man.....

Virginia police hunt naked madman in string of abduction attempts on women, teen girl: report

Fairfax County police say latest W&OD Trail attack involved attempted kidnapping of teen girl walking dog

Virginia police say the latest abduction attempt of a teen girl walking her dog is part of a larger pattern after two other women were recently attacked on the same walking trail within the past few days. 

Why are you prefacing these posts now with "At least its not Florida...."? Leave us alone down here, we're busy. In fact, it's past time for me to go feed the captives down in my basement...
(08-31-2022, 05:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2022, 12:37 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, at least it's not a Florida Man.....

Why are you prefacing these posts now with "At least its not Florida...."?  Leave us alone down here, we're busy.  In fact, it's past time for me to go feed the captives down in my basement...

Wait, hold the phone.  You’ve got a basement? I’ve been using a dried up well for the longest time. I need to get me one of these basement things.

Wait once again… you’re not a “tucker” are you?
(08-31-2022, 06:03 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2022, 05:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you prefacing these posts now with "At least its not Florida...."?  Leave us alone down here, we're busy.  In fact, it's past time for me to go feed the captives down in my basement...

Wait, hold the phone.  You’ve got a basement? I’ve been using a dried up well for the longest time. I need to get me one of these basement things.

Sorry, I forgot where I was. Attic! Attic! Attica! Attica!
(08-31-2022, 07:54 PM)I’m NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2022, 06:03 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, hold the phone.  You’ve got a basement? I’ve been using a dried up well for the longest time. I need to get me one of these basement things.

Sorry, I forgot where I was. Attic! Attic! Attica! Attica!

Well [BLEEP].  I ain’t got one of them either.  And I’m jealous.   I’m not counting the space above my garage I store my Christmas crap in and have to be a contortionist to navigate.