Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Harold Landry tears ACL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rough break. He really came into his own last year.
Feel bad for the player, but not for his team.
Tuck the Facs.
He wrecked us last year. This is a huge loss for them.
(09-01-2022, 08:59 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Feel bad for the player, but not for his team.

precisely stated.
(09-02-2022, 08:08 AM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]He wrecked us last year. This is a huge loss for them.

Not so sure I see it this way.  They have a ton of DE depth that is young that now gets to play.  We thought injuries last year would kill TN and it did not.  I wouldn't thorw dirt on them yet.
(09-02-2022, 04:11 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2022, 08:08 AM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]He wrecked us last year. This is a huge loss for them.

Not so sure I see it this way.  They have a ton of DE depth that is young that now gets to play.  We thought injuries last year would kill TN and it did not.  I wouldn't thorw dirt on them yet.

Don't want to throw dirt on them, just entomb them in concrete.
(09-02-2022, 04:11 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: [ -> ]

You know everyone here knows that you're a titans fan right? Why are you still trying?