Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who is first Jag picked in FFL drafts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, the first Jag drafted in the mocks I've seen is Christian Kirk.  The highest spot he was drafted was #80 in round 7 of a 12-team league.  

There as a day, Brunnel, Taylor, Smith, McCardell, MJD.  Wow, that's many, many days ago.  

Maybe next year.....
It’s ETN by a lot. He usually goes somewhere in round 4.

Kirk is much later.
1. Etienne
2. JRob
3. Kirk
4. MJJ
5. Engram
6. Jags D
7. Zay J
(09-03-2022, 09:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]It’s ETN by a lot. He usually goes somewhere in round 4.

Kirk is much later.
This.
(09-03-2022, 10:52 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]1. Etienne
2. JRob
3. Kirk
4. MJJ
5. Engram
6. Jags D
7. Zay J

Hmmm... honestly can't say I remember mjj, engram, or zay being drafted in most of my leagues. Jags D either (except by me in my homer league, where I got Kirk, jags d, and Trevor all with very late picks)
(09-03-2022, 11:02 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2022, 09:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]It’s ETN by a lot. He usually goes somewhere in round 4.

Kirk is much later.
This.
2. JRob
3. Kirk
4. MJJ
5. Engram
6. Jags D
7. Zay J

Hmmm... honestly can't say I remember mjj, engram, or zay being drafted in most of my leagues. Jags D either (except by me in my homer league, where I got Kirk, jags d, and Trevor all with very late picks)

Ask Shaun Merriman about MJJ..
(09-03-2022, 11:02 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

Kirk is much later.
This.
2. JRob
3. Kirk
4. MJJ
5. Engram
6. Jags D
7. Zay J

Zay and Jags D don't but I took the Jags D with my last pick in both my leagues and starting them against Wash.

(09-03-2022, 11:10 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2022, 11:02 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]This.

Maurice Jones Jrue
(09-03-2022, 11:10 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2022, 11:02 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]This.

I'll be sure to do that
2. JRob
3. Kirk
4. MJJ
5. Engram
6. Jags D
7. Zay J

That looks right. 

One of my leagues has individual defenders and I ended up with Josh Allen at DE/OLB. 
He was the best guy left as I waited pretty late to address the position.
Etn goes in rounds 4-5
Kirk I've been seeing go between 8-10
J-Rob usually gets taken right after that
Nobody else gets drafted unless you're in a dynasty league with a million bench spots.

Actually trevor will get drafted really late a QB2
I drafted Zay Jones.
(09-03-2022, 02:59 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]I drafted Zay Jones.

I took him in the final round of one draft instead of a kicker and was gonna keep him if anyone got injured and I needed to add them to IR. But I will probably drop him for a kicker next Sunday morning.
(09-03-2022, 03:19 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2022, 02:59 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]I drafted Zay Jones.

I took him in the final round of one draft instead of a kicker and was gonna keep him if anyone got injured and I needed to add them to IR. But I will probably drop him for a kicker next Sunday morning.

I think he could be a sleeper. Especially with the raport he had built with Trevor.
(09-03-2022, 12:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
2. JRob
3. Kirk
4. MJJ
5. Engram
6. Jags D
7. Zay J

That looks right. 

One of my leagues has individual defenders and I ended up with Josh Allen at DE/OLB. 
JRob is a steal at his current ADP if he’s healthy.

Kirk has consistently gone before him.
(09-03-2022, 07:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2022, 12:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]That looks right. 

JRob is a steal at his current ADP if he’s healthy.

JRob went before Kirk in both my leagues

(09-03-2022, 01:47 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]Etn goes in rounds 4-5
Nobody else gets drafted unless you're in a dynasty league with a million bench spots.

You must have a small league if MJJ doesn't get drafted

Etienne went with the 47th pick in one league and 51st in the other. I took him in the one league with the 47th pick
Etienne goes the highest on average. As stated above. A round four option.

Jaguars defense wouldn't be a bad fall back option on a bye week for your primary.

Wouldn't be surprised by Mid October you see Evan Engram's name coming up on high value pick up's. Especially when other guys will more than likely get nicked up in the first month of the year and he's had a streakiness to him.

Engram's going to be that "every other week" player in my opinion in this offense. One week he'll be 3 for 40 or 2 for 18 then the next week he's 7 for 88 and a TD.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(09-03-2022, 09:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2022, 07:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]JRob is a steal at his current ADP if he’s healthy.

JRob went before Kirk in both my leagues

(09-03-2022, 01:47 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]Etn goes in rounds 4-5

Etienne went with the 47th pick in one league and 51st in the other.  I took him in the one league with the 47th pick

You must play in a lot of leagues with jags fans if he does. I play in all 12 team leagues. 7 of them. Only league where he is owned is a dynasty league with extremely deep benches. Also J rob hasn't gone before kirk in any of ky leagues. Usually I'm the one drafting j rob in around the 11th or 12th round.
As someone who is in an unhealthy amount of FF leagues, Etienne is by far the earliest selected followed by JRob, followed waaaaaaaay later Kirk
(09-04-2022, 01:24 AM)FsuClark08 Wrote: [ -> ]As someone who is in an unhealthy amount of FF leagues, Etienne is by far the earliest selected followed by JRob, followed waaaaaaaay later Kirk
Which is not consistent lol

FantasyPros (which takes every single sites ADP) has Kirk at player 99 and JRob at 112.

You also have to factor in league scoring and league settings but Kirk has gone before JRob consistently (and he should).
Yeah I play a ton of non-local leagues and Jrob is no hot commodity outside of Jax and goes behind Kirk in pretty much every league I’m in (as he should). Yes I do like to scoop him up late though I don’t reach on my Jags in fantasy. Etienne by far the is the highest rated Jag unless you’re playing in deep 2QB dynasty leagues which I’m prone to do in which case Trevor would be first off the board.
(09-03-2022, 11:31 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2022, 09:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]JRob went before Kirk in both my leagues

Etienne went with the 47th pick in one league and 51st in the other.  I took him in the one league with the 47th pick

You must play in a lot of leagues with jags fans if he does. I play in all 12 team leagues. 7 of them. Only league where he is owned is a dynasty league with extremely deep benches. Also J rob hasn't gone before kirk in any of ky leagues. Usually I'm the one drafting j rob in around the 11th or 12th round.

Naw, we are in a 12 team league also.  There aren't that many good RBs to choose from and are a bunch of good WRs in the leagues.  The RBs go early so you better grab one if you want a chance at a good RB.  JRob in the 11th or 12th is a steal. MJJ got drafted at 118 in 1 league and 142 in my other

We have a 19 round league
Pages: 1 2