Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The final nail in DIsney's coffin..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disney Airs New Cartoon “Little Demon” – Plot Features Demonic Pagan Rituals, Single Mom Knocked Up By Satan

Last week, Disney continued down its path to destruction, releasing a new cartoon entitled Little Demon, and it is just as bad as it sounds.

The cartoon takes place 13 years after an unmarried pagan woman is impregnated by Satan (voice played by Danny Devito) and follows her and her daughter (literally the spawn of Satan and referred to as the Antichrist) through everyday life.

https://us24news.com/2022/09/02/disney-a...cxAFJ1j-Zo
This is NOT the Disney I grew up on.. They all need flushed..
(09-04-2022, 11:36 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Disney Airs New Cartoon “Little Demon” – Plot Features Demonic Pagan Rituals, Single Mom Knocked Up By Satan

Last week, Disney continued down its path to destruction, releasing a new cartoon entitled Little Demon, and it is just as bad as it sounds.

The cartoon takes place 13 years after an unmarried pagan woman is impregnated by Satan (voice played by Danny Devito) and follows her and her daughter (literally the spawn of Satan and referred to as the Antichrist) through everyday life.

At least they got the voice character for Satan right.

Not intending to send this in a banned direction or become too patriarchal, but the Antichrist, as recorded in the literature, is a man. Just clearing up that error. Wrong again, Disney.
While Disney may be the parent company and there is plenty to complain about at Disney, this isn't being aired by Disney. It's on FX or FXX and Hulu. They are different and definitely not put along side family programming.

It will probably bomb but without the articles about it I'm sure very little people who have even known it was on.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Yea fx is not the family arm of Disney it host shows like SoA, Atlanta, American horror story, bunch of stuff not for kids. Show looks disgusting I won't watch it but it's not dinsey they just own FX now
(09-04-2022, 02:28 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2022, 11:36 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Disney Airs New Cartoon “Little Demon” – Plot Features Demonic Pagan Rituals, Single Mom Knocked Up By Satan

At least they got the voice character for Satan right.

Not intending to send this in a banned direction or become too patriarchal, but the Antichrist, as recorded in the literature, is a man. Just clearing up that error. Wrong again, Disney.

Wait...you mean Disney cartoon shows aren't factually correct?
To be clear, this isn't a Disney branded animated series, it's fx (which Disney owns). Fx has produced edgy content for years but the gist that it's in the same ecosystem as It's A Small World or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is misleading.
I guess someone never saw "Fantasia"
Wait. Drifter posted a misleading article?! IM SHOCKED
Well, the cartoon may have been picked up and aired on FX, but honestly, sounds like something they would actually do.. I mean, they already added Deadpool.. Not very child friendly. So on the back of that story, would it really have surprised anyone?
(09-05-2022, 07:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. Drifter posted a misleading article?! IM SHOCKED
All the articles are saying it like that, not Drifter's fault for posting it. It's just using Disney to get people to click and read about it.

(09-05-2022, 08:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the cartoon may have been picked up and aired on FX, but honestly, sounds like something they would actually do.. I mean, they already added Deadpool.. Not very child friendly. So on the back of that story, would it really have surprised anyone?
It would have surprised me. I saw the promos for it and i doubt anything like that would be kn Disney. Don't know if it is on at 10 or 11PM but FXX programming at 10PM is already very MA rated and has been pushing what they get away with. No clue what they could do at 11PM.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk