Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Alabama Prepares to Use Brand New, Untested Execution Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alabama Prepares to Use Brand New, Untested Execution Method on Triple Murderer

Alabama could be ready to use a new, untried execution method called nitrogen hypoxia to carry out a death sentence later this month, a state attorney told a federal judge Monday.

James Houts, a deputy state attorney general, told U.S. District Judge R. Austin Huffaker Jr. that it is “very likely” the method will be available for the execution of Alan Eugene Miller, currently set for Sept. 22 by lethal injection.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-alabam...3-_PD-BteA
Whatever happened to good old lead poisoning.
Big rock, strong rope, 8 feet of water.
Nitrogen is the future and it's about damn time.
Don't worry.... someone will find a way to make it really expensive and sell it to the government.
Like what? Pull any lady from an Alabama Walmart and have her sit on your head?
(09-13-2022, 07:51 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]Like what? Pull any lady from an Alabama Walmart and have her sit on your head?

That is truly cruel and unusual.
(09-13-2022, 07:51 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]Like what? Pull any lady from an Alabama Walmart and have her sit on your head?

I'd opt for the guillotine before that method of execution.
(09-13-2022, 09:14 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd opt for the guillotine before that method of execution.

If she hits you just right the results might be exactly the same.
(09-13-2022, 11:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2022, 09:14 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I'd opt for the guillotine before that method of execution.

If she hits you just right the results might be exactly the same.

HA !!  At least with my guillotine method of execution, I'm guaranteed one last breath of fresh air prior to my death though.

That sounds close enough to 'nitrogen hypoxia' to make even the thought of it being the only option make them want to do suicide on themselves.
(09-13-2022, 02:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

That sounds close enough to 'nitrogen hypoxia' to make even the thought of it being the only option make them want to do suicide on themselves.

More like "methane asphyxia".   Banana
(09-13-2022, 04:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2022, 02:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds close enough to 'nitrogen hypoxia' to make even the thought of it being the only option make them want to do suicide on themselves.

And I heard them Alabama ladies love their Taco Bell and baked beans..
(09-13-2022, 04:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2022, 02:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds close enough to 'nitrogen hypoxia' to make even the thought of it being the only option make them want to do suicide on themselves.

Sick
Methane is odorless. The smell comes from hydrogen sulfide.
(09-13-2022, 06:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Methane is odorless.  The smell comes from hydrogen sulfide.

I bet you'd be fun at parties if you were ever invited to one..
(09-13-2022, 06:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2022, 06:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Methane is odorless.  The smell comes from hydrogen sulfide.

I bet you'd be fun at parties if you were ever invited to one..

That goes both ways, you know.  Your idea of fun and mine might be quite different.  As Aziz Ansari famously said, "It's not fun unless we're both having fun."
(09-13-2022, 07:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2022, 06:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I bet you'd be fun at parties if you were ever invited to one..

That goes both ways, you know.  Your idea of fun and mine might be quite different.  As Aziz Ansari famously said, "It's not fun unless we're both having fun."

Lol .... I was wondering what intellect you were quoting only to find out it's the dude from Parks and Rec show.
(09-14-2022, 01:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2022, 07:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]That goes both ways, you know.  Your idea of fun and mine might be quite different.  As Aziz Ansari famously said, "It's not fun unless we're both having fun."

Lol .... I was wondering what intellect you were quoting only to find out it's the dude from Parks and Rec show.

Did a little digging.  I got it a little wrong.  The precise quote is "It's only fun if we're both having fun." Enjoy!
(09-14-2022, 01:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2022, 07:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]That goes both ways, you know.  Your idea of fun and mine might be quite different.  As Aziz Ansari famously said, "It's not fun unless we're both having fun."

Don't encourage