Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The state of things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I’ve been wanting to post in the political section but I just don’t know where to start, it’s really difficult to keep up with everything that is going wrong. “They” have opened up the proverbial gates and this country is being flooded with nonsense and and out of control Federal government that is bolstered and supported by a loyal press corp. 

Honestly, if the Democrats retain power the next two elections then the globalist and the elites will have won and anything short of a violent revolution will not change or correct that. 

I feel we are living in the beginning stages of every dystopian movie that has been made. We will be poor, we will eat bugs and we will be miserable. The writing is on the wall, the elites will succeed with their “Great Reset” and it will be a long time before sanity returns to the world. 

I don’t understand why so many people want to live this way. The United States has never been perfect ( what country has been) but our system and lifestyle was the envy of the world. Yet so many idiots are willing and clamoring to throw that away. 

It’s now racist and extremist to want your fellow Americans to be free and prosperous. I just don’t get it…
1st World Problems man, life is so easy that people are either going crazy or making up problems to give them purpose. Then the power-hungry take power by "helping" them solve their non-problems.
(09-19-2022, 11:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]1st World Problems man, life is so easy that people are either going crazy or making up problems to give them purpose. Then the power-hungry take power by "helping" them solve their non-problems.

First world, but for how long? At this rate, will be third world quickly... I mean we already have a third world government running things. These people are hell bent on destroying the Middle Class...
(09-19-2022, 11:26 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 11:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]1st World Problems man, life is so easy that people are either going crazy or making up problems to give them purpose. Then the power-hungry take power by "helping" them solve their non-problems.

First world, but for how long? At this rate, will be third world quickly... I mean we already have a third world government running things. These people are hell bent on destroying the Middle Class...

You sound like you haven't been to the actual third world.
(09-19-2022, 11:28 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 11:26 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]First world, but for how long? At this rate, will be third world quickly... I mean we already have a third world government running things. These people are hell bent on destroying the Middle Class...

You sound like you haven't been to the actual third world.

Mikey sounds like he can't wait to eat a grasshopper burger or drink some cockroach milk...Here you go buddy, be a sport and get started a little early.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/coc...-nutrition
(09-19-2022, 11:37 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 11:28 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]You sound like you haven't been to the actual third world.

Mikey sounds like he can't wait to eat a grasshopper burger or drink some cockroach milk...Here you go buddy, be a sport and get started a little early.

Do you read the stuff you link to? The article literally says it will never be mass produced.
(09-19-2022, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 11:37 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Mikey sounds like he can't wait to eat a grasshopper burger or drink some cockroach milk...Here you go buddy, be a sport and get started a little early.

Do you read the stuff you link to? The article literally says it will never be commercially harvested.

Ya, but you were interested. LOL
(09-19-2022, 11:49 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Do you read the stuff you link to? The article literally says it will never be commercially harvested.

Ya, but you were interested. LOL

You were, more than I was.
I had a distant cousin that was a CIA analyst back in the 60's (They did the Acid test on him without him knowing it so) He told me something back then that has always stuck with me. Even though I was too young back then to full understand it, I can see it taking full force today as the absolute truth. He told me, and everyone else around him this: "If you ever knew what was really going on in this country, you wouldn't want to live here". Sound familiar? Deep State is really running things.....
Oh, bull [BLEEP].
(09-19-2022, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, bull [BLEEP].

The irony of this post is your signature.
(09-19-2022, 12:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, bull [BLEEP].

The irony of this post is your signature.

My signature is not bull [BLEEP].  Free will is an illusion.
"The Leftist system is not meant to produce political stability or prosperity, and feels a lot like it is entering a death spiral. Getting the lunatics out of power, before they crash the entire West with no survivors, is the most urgent problem we face."
(09-19-2022, 12:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 12:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The irony of this post is your signature.

My signature is not bull [BLEEP].  Free will is an illusion.

I didn’t say your signature is bull shot. I was merely expressing the dichotomy of your judgement of Drifter’s post concerning manipulation and your signature’s assertion that we are not in full control of ourselves.

I guess what I’m saying is you’ll have to explain your meaning of free will is an illusion.
(09-19-2022, 11:54 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I had a distant cousin that was a CIA analyst back in the 60's (They did the Acid test on him without him knowing it so) He told me something back then that has always stuck with me. Even though I was too young back then to full understand it, I can see it taking full force today as the absolute truth. He told me, and everyone else around him this: "If you ever knew what was really going on in this country, you wouldn't want to live here". Sound familiar? Deep State is really running things.....

This is absolutely true. I am friends with a former Navy Admiral and Military advisor to Obama. He has told me stuff that I would have to be killed for if I ever disclosed. Also close friends with a couple of retired South American/Central American intelligence operatives who worked a lot with Noriega and all the cartels down there and in Columbia/Ecuador. Shining Path in Peru. Still dont want to live elsewhere, but things are not as they seem.
If anyone just took the time to read the disclosed information from the 60's, they would change their mind. It doesn't mind what the source; people STILL don't believe it.
(09-19-2022, 02:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 11:54 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I had a distant cousin that was a CIA analyst back in the 60's (They did the Acid test on him without him knowing it so) He told me something back then that has always stuck with me. Even though I was too young back then to full understand it, I can see it taking full force today as the absolute truth. He told me, and everyone else around him this: "If you ever knew what was really going on in this country, you wouldn't want to live here". Sound familiar? Deep State is really running things.....

This is absolutely true.  I am friends with a former Navy Admiral and Military advisor to Obama.  He has told me stuff that I would have to be killed for if I ever disclosed.  Also close friends with a couple of retired South American/Central American intelligence operatives who worked a lot with Noriega and all the cartels down there and in Columbia/Ecuador.  Shining Path in Peru.  Still dont want to live elsewhere, but things are not as they seem.
Unless you have clearance and need to know, the information you proclaim to have been told was told to you by criminals. Are your friends criminals or do you claim you have clearance for such important and secretive info? Just curious.
Lincoln put it. Ultimately, the Left will choke to death on its many crimes and we can return to being a people who confidently know the difference between right and wrong.
[Image: Fc_bcU-akAAs7Gt?format=jpg&name=large]
(09-19-2022, 02:26 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 02:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]This is absolutely true.  I am friends with a former Navy Admiral and Military advisor to Obama.  He has told me stuff that I would have to be killed for if I ever disclosed.  Also close friends with a couple of retired South American/Central American intelligence operatives who worked a lot with Noriega and all the cartels down there and in Columbia/Ecuador.  Shining Path in Peru.  Still dont want to live elsewhere, but things are not as they seem.
Unless you have clearance and need to know, the information you proclaim to have been told was told to you by criminals. Are your friends criminals or do you claim you have clearance for such important and secretive info? Just curious.

One man's Don Corleone is another man's Robin Hood.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5