Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 13 Carries for 25 yards, 1.9 YPC.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
King Henry has fallen.
Good, its time for us to shine now. He is our kryptonite
(09-19-2022, 11:47 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]Good, its time for us to shine now. He is our kryptonite

Hopefully the 200 yard games and the 99 yard runs are over.
I don't think he has fallen tbh. Their oline is trash, Lawan went down, and they were playing the number 1 D in Buffalo. He was getting hit by multiple defenders as soon as he touched the ball

The good thing is our front should destroy their oline this year, we don't have Brown to worry about, and they lost their best pass rusher. Their CB room is weak as well. I think this is finally the year we beat the Titans. One of the 2 at the very least
(09-20-2022, 07:07 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he has fallen tbh.  Their oline is trash, Lawan went down, and they were playing the number 1 D in Buffalo.  He was getting hit by multiple defenders as soon as he touched the ball

The good thing is our front should destroy their oline this year, we don't have Brown to worry about, and they lost their best pass rusher.  Their CB  room is weak as well.  I think this is finally the year we beat the Titans.  One of the 2 at the very least

Fallen is a strong word but between his injury last year, the bad line, and the fact that RBs who are carrying the ball hundreds of times a year have short shelf life’s….he’s definitely on the other side of his career.
(09-20-2022, 08:42 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2022, 07:07 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he has fallen tbh.  Their oline is trash, Lawan went down, and they were playing the number 1 D in Buffalo.  He was getting hit by multiple defenders as soon as he touched the ball

The good thing is our front should destroy their oline this year, we don't have Brown to worry about, and they lost their best pass rusher.  Their CB  room is weak as well.  I think this is finally the year we beat the Titans.  One of the 2 at the very least

Fallen is a strong word but between his injury last year, the bad line, and the fact that RBs who are carrying the ball hundreds of times a year have short shelf life’s….he’s definitely on the other side of his career.

Plus he had a significant foot injury. Analytics showed he was already on the down slope of his career, but foot injuries accelerate it for a running back.
Taylor Lewan has been trash since his PED violation and suspension. Amazing what happens to players when they quit cheating the system.
(09-20-2022, 09:02 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2022, 08:42 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Fallen is a strong word but between his injury last year, the bad line, and the fact that RBs who are carrying the ball hundreds of times a year have short shelf life’s….he’s definitely on the other side of his career.

Plus he had a significant foot injury. Analytics showed he was already on the down slope of his career, but foot injuries accelerate it for a running back.

Was already on the down slope of career?  Lol. He had almost 1000 yards in 8 games.
(09-20-2022, 05:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2022, 09:02 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Plus he had a significant foot injury. Analytics showed he was already on the down slope of his career, but foot injuries accelerate it for a running back.

Was already on the down slope of career?  Lol. He had almost 1000 yards in 8 games.

It's what analytics show. Argue with football outsiders if you want.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkth...rick-henry