Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 Vs Bolts Round 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a win baby

Only watched first half ,missed the 2nd so will post my 321 later

Should be a preety hard/intresting 321 this week

Alot of players played well

3-Robinson
2-TLaw
1-Lloyd

N.C-The Evam Engram bs pixel perfect overturned touchdown

HR-Pederson and everyone
3. Devin Lloyd
2. James Robinson
1. Trevor Lawrence
3. Trevor Lawrence - On the road. Got it done. Made the right decisions. That final drive showed maturity and trust between him and Pederson.

2. Devin Lloyd - He was everywhere again and he had the INT and back to back picture perfect tackles made on one drive that took the winds out of their sails out of L.A

1. Josh Allen - Was consistently in the backfield today. Wanted to give Walker the nod here with that sweet pass break up but Allen was consistent.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
3 coach pederson
2 defense
1 wide receivers who can catch including ingram
3. Trevor Lawrence
2. Zay Jones
1. Devin Lloyd
(09-25-2022, 07:47 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]3 coach pederson
2 defense

The rules are players only, none of these count. Unless you say Engram 1.
3. Lloyd
2. Trev
1. Campbell

I really wanted to put J Rob on her so bad but there is only room for 3. I still can't believe I'm the only one that had Lloyd on last week. He is getting better each week. Campbell held the biggest threat in Williams to 1 catch 15 yards who people were worried about.
3. Trevor - nuff said
2. Josh Allen- 8 pressures is insane man. Dude is killing it
1. JRob- ran hard and the 50 yard TD was the game changer
(09-25-2022, 07:47 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]3 coach pederson
2 defense

aw now you done it.
(09-25-2022, 07:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]3. Lloyd
2. Trev
1. Campbell

I really wanted to put J Rob on her so bad but there is only room for 3.  I still can't believe I'm the only one that had Lloyd on last week.  He is getting better each week.  Campbell held the biggest threat in Williams to 1 catch 15 yards who people were worried about.

Campbell played well.  He had help all day though, which he should have.  Williams was by far their biggest threat to us if he had been left one on one with anyone.
3. TLaw - He's playing smart, keeping mistakes to a minimum, and moving chains. Defenses are gonna get gassed and the big chunks will come, as we saw. He's not throwing for 350 a game, but we don't need him to be that guy right now. He's in command, and you can tell that Doug is feasting with Lawrence running his show.
2. Devin Lloyd - this really should go to the entire D, but I don't write the rulebook. Bolts can't use Herbert's ribs as an excuse, he looked fine out there. Lloyd seemed to be everywhere, and in place for opportunities like the tipped pass interception. Great job by the front office to target him and get him when they could.
1. JRob - Glad he broke the century mark, he runs with authority and rarely gets caught for a loss, even when things end up off script.

NC: Campbell still stinks in man coverage deep. On the Williams TD he never even looked back. Williams and Herbert are a dangerous tandem, and only one play, but it made the game a lot closer at the time than it needeed to be. It's good though when we have so few bad plays that this was the only real nit to pick. I don't recall much from Williams through out the day outside of the TD, so overall the job got done.
(09-26-2022, 11:06 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2022, 07:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]3. Lloyd
2. Trev
1. Campbell

I really wanted to put J Rob on her so bad but there is only room for 3.  I still can't believe I'm the only one that had Lloyd on last week.  He is getting better each week.  Campbell held the biggest threat in Williams to 1 catch 15 yards who people were worried about.

Campbell played well.  He had help all day though, which he should have.  Williams was by far their biggest threat to us if he had been left one on one with anyone.
Their biggest threat had 1 catch for 15 yards
(09-26-2022, 11:18 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2022, 11:06 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Campbell played well.  He had help all day though, which he should have.  Williams was by far their biggest threat to us if he had been left one on one with anyone.
Their biggest threat had 1 catch for 15 yards

Sounds about right... He was double-teamed all day.
(09-26-2022, 12:17 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2022, 11:18 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Their biggest threat had 1 catch for 15 yards

Sounds about right... He was double-teamed all day.

I'm going to have to go back and re-watch.  I don't remember him being double teamed all day?  Where was the help.on the TD if he was doubled all day?
(09-26-2022, 12:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2022, 12:17 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds about right... He was double-teamed all day.

I'm going to have to go back and re-watch.  I don't remember him being double teamed all day?  Where was the help.on the TD if he was doubled all day?

A little late maybe, but Williams just out jumped them for it.  I know there was another dude right there the vicinity if I remember correctly, but it didn't matter on that play.  Herbert put it out there where only Williams could get to it.

Maybe I'm wrong...  I just know that there's no way in hell I would have left Campbell one on one outside with Williams if it could be helped if I was calling plays, AND the announcers made a point of mentioning that the Jags D always had two guys on William's side.  We know how accurate TV announcers are though.  
Hey, when I saw him, Campbell was making plays and is deserving of plenty of praise for his performance yesterday.  He just didn't shut Williams down all by himself is all I'm saying.
3. Devin Lloyd
2. Trevor Lawrence
1. James Robinson
(09-26-2022, 12:43 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2022, 12:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to have to go back and re-watch.  I don't remember him being double teamed all day?  Where was the help.on the TD if he was doubled all day?

A little late maybe, but Williams just out jumped them for it.  I know there was another dude right there the vicinity if I remember correctly, but it didn't matter on that play.  Herbert put it out there where only Williams could get to it.

Maybe I'm wrong...  I just know that there's no way in hell I would have left Campbell one on one outside with Williams if it could be helped if I was calling plays, AND the announcers made a point of mentioning that the Jags D always had two guys on William's side.  We know how accurate TV announcers are though.  
Hey, when I saw him, Campbell was making plays and is deserving of plenty of praise for his performance yesterday.  He just didn't shut Williams down all by himself is all I'm saying.

It was Campbell on the tuddie, and he didn't even look back, no help, whether by design or by accident. Again, it was 1 play. A costly play, but 1 play out of an entire game is still a good outing.
(09-27-2022, 08:18 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2022, 12:43 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]A little late maybe, but Williams just out jumped them for it.  I know there was another dude right there the vicinity if I remember correctly, but it didn't matter on that play.  Herbert put it out there where only Williams could get to it.

It was Campbell on the tuddie, and he didn't even look back, no help, whether by design or by accident. Again, it was 1 play. A costly play, but 1 play out of an entire game is still a good outing.

I agree with this. Defense has allowed 10 points over the last two games. Campbell getting lost every once in awhile doesn't concern me. Diggs down in Dallas is notorious for gambling. He comes up with 11 INT's last year and 1 last night and I saw an interesting stat. He was 3rd in yards allowed last year. Sometimes you just have to take a swing or two and hope for the best. 

Again, as long as Campbell is not getting beaten to death like an old rug with a broom out there every game I can live with a few lapses. He'll ultimately come up with a nice play like he did in Washington back in the opener.
Bump

Reminder ti get ur votes in

Also need some help in deciding for the winning medal name for the jags forum player of the year winner

@OzJohnnie had a good suggestion in The Fred Taylor medal

Any other suggestions ?
(09-29-2022, 07:19 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Bump

Reminder ti get ur votes in

Also need some help in deciding for the winning medal name for the jags forum player of the year winner

@OzJohnnie had a good suggestion in The Fred Taylor medal

Any other suggestions ?

Sounds good to me
Pages: 1 2