Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 4: Jags vs Eagles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Enjoy this win tonight but let's discuss this matchup tomorrow guys.  I haven't been this happy in a while.  Let's soak up this win in LA
I think Philly will be the underdog next week.
Teal Koolaid tonight
What kind of reception will Doug get in Philly? I'm thinking they'll cheer him, but you never know with that crowd.
(09-25-2022, 09:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I think Philly will be the underdog next week.

No lol, but I might win some more money
(09-25-2022, 09:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of reception will Doug get in Philly? I'm thinking they'll cheer him, but you never know with that crowd.

He did win them a Superbowl.

So yeah, they'll boo him unmercifully.
(09-25-2022, 09:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of reception will Doug get in Philly? I'm thinking they'll cheer him, but you never know with that crowd.

They boo'ed Santa Claus and chucked beer bottles so yeah, Doug will get the "Philly special" with the boo's.
(09-25-2022, 09:30 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]

They boo'ed Santa Claus and chucked beer bottles so yeah, Doug will get the "Philly special" with the boo's.

Yes but they've also never had a returning
head coach that won them the Superb Owl.
Should be a hyped matchup. Going to enjoy this one for a bit. It's a long tough road ahead. Still play the Ravens and Chiefs... man the schedulers hate us.
Next year we better have a primetime game, the Cowboys, Giants, Broncos, and a bunch of other teams don't deserve it at all. Cowboys have two Monday night games in the first three weeks???? I know we are a small market team blah blah blah but we are good now give us primetime NFL, stop hating.
I think our offense going against this defense every day has made them better. This training camp and practice is a battle
https://twitter.com/haan_singh91/status/...t4gMScVeZg

My buddy, an eagles fan, sent me this lol
I think we lose next week. NFC East has the AFC South's number. Plus the Eagles look SCARY good. I just hope we keep it a game, and then have a few good weeks in a row.
This team looks like it would run through walls for their coach. I have no doubt their energy level will be up this week knowing how much this game means to Doug.
(09-25-2022, 09:46 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: [ -> ]I think we lose next week. NFC East has the AFC South's number. Plus the Eagles look SCARY good. I just hope we keep it a game, and then have a few good weeks in a row.

Two big Division games coming up right after the Eagles game also. texans, then the rematch vs the colts in back to back following weeks.
Couple of matchups that could be a problem:

Philly’s defensive line is very good. They sacked Wentz about 5 times in the 1st quarter. Hassan, Graham, and Sweat are very good.

Another problem is going to be AJ Brown and D.Smith. Smith plays much bigger than what he’s listed and AJ Brown is a grown man.

And we all know Jalen Hurts can cause problems with his legs.

With the way our offensive playcalls has involved a lot of pre-snap movement that will help us out against man coverage and force zone. Kirk gets loose whenever we bunch the receivers into trips.

Another big week for our secondary. Philly runs a lot of crossing stuff. Lloyd is going to have a busy afternoon.
(09-25-2022, 09:38 PM)Jagsman Wrote: [ -> ]Next year we better have a primetime game, the Cowboys, Giants, Broncos, and a bunch of other teams don't deserve it at all. Cowboys have two Monday night games in the first three weeks???? I know we are a small market team blah blah blah but we are good now give us primetime NFL, stop hating.

Agree 100% and I don't want it to be a stupid Thursday night game.

Sunday/Monday night at the BANK, lets get it like the good ole days.

(09-25-2022, 09:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/haan_singh91/status/...t4gMScVeZg

This is gold hahaha...
(09-25-2022, 09:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/haan_singh91/status/...t4gMScVeZg

That’s funny.
Let's do to the Iggles what we did to the Bolts today so that we can hear all the 'Hurts isnt the answer' talk get resurrected by Iggles fans.
I'm really worried about hurts running. This one would be great to win.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9