Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Athletic Football Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know who these guys are, but they are really impressed by the Jaguars.  Or maybe they drank too much coffee.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cz2C6iAqNQ
Nate Tice is a regular on the show and he’s a Jags fan I believe, and a massive TLaw stan.
That was fun to hear…
I have a bunch of shows recorded so I can DVR right through it to get to their Jags review.

Boomer and Gio - Boomer noted the Jets should be where the Jags are with the development of Trevor, now with a really good coach. They don't have confidence that Zach will reach that level given Salah's defensive mind and are not confident that he's a good coach.
Get up - Greeny stated the Chargers had a really bad game and that was it on his 2 second wrap up of the game. Pretty amazing how the Chargers were some peoples fav to rep the AFC in the SB but when they lose and get dominated, they pretty much ignore it.

Other summaries still to come when I get time to scroll -- for now, it's back to work.