Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bullseye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I rember bullseye has some health issues,and all. is there anyone on the board who knows him ipersonely,and not just on the board?  If there is maybe have a welness check done on him. 

Its been a long while since we seen him on the board.  if no one knows him in thats ok. I'm just worried about him since he hasn't been seen in a while.
I've been thinking about that, too.
Me too.
He was on here last night about 10:30. Maybe you guys are just boring?
(09-28-2022, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]He was on here last night about 10:30. Maybe you guys are just boring?

Or he's become a Bills fan.
It takes me 3 days just to read one of his novels, I mean posts.
(09-28-2022, 06:19 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]It takes me 3 days just to read one of his novels, I mean posts.

Dude, I love the guy and his insight.  But you’re not lying.  I even said as much once.  He replied with “ouch”.  I hope he is okay and comes back.  He’s much appreciated around here.
(09-28-2022, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]He was on here last night about 10:30. Maybe you guys are just boring?

That's probably it. He'll give in eventually.
(09-28-2022, 06:19 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]It takes me 3 days just to read one of his novels, I mean posts.

Yeah, but they are informative. 

I miss him and Rollerjag.
(09-29-2022, 08:05 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, but they are informative. 

I miss him and Rollerjag.

Definitely !!!  I rate him right up there with FBT with the level of information and articulation of their posts.
Lots of old posters don't see around much FBT rollerjag and bullseye all mia for a while
(10-12-2022, 02:01 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of old posters don't see around much FBT rollerjag and bullseye all mia for a while

I think they went to Ukraine to assist in their fight for their freedom.
Senor Fantastico disappeared too. He probably became a Rams fan.
(10-12-2022, 06:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Senor Fantastico disappeared too. He probably became a Rams fan.

He’s always been absent during the off season.  But always came back.  Hope he and his grapes are doing well
What about our Mustang wrecking, Asian girl lovin, wooden clog wearing Dragonfury?
(10-12-2022, 09:12 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]What about our Mustang wrecking, Asian girl lovin, wooden clog wearing Dragonfury?

He pops up every once in a while to whine about where a certain ex-President hurt him, then he disappears again.
(10-12-2022, 09:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2022, 09:12 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]What about our Mustang wrecking, Asian girl lovin, wooden clog wearing Dragonfury?

He pops up every once in a while to whine about where a certain ex-President hurt him, then he disappears again.

I heard he saved up all of his money to go to Japan, so he can buy up all them used panties in the vending machines.
(10-12-2022, 06:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Senor Fantastico disappeared too. He probably became a Rams fan.

I heard he's a fan of ramming something right now...
(10-13-2022, 10:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

I heard he's a fan of ramming something right now...

Bruh…
(10-13-2022, 10:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2022, 10:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I heard he's a fan of ramming something right now...

Bruh…

[Image: bill-murray.gif]
Pages: 1 2