Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No, we will not surrender our guns......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yay for the people with common sense in Canada.......

Canadian Rebellion Spreads Like Wildfire; Three Provinces Openly Defying Trudeau's Gun-Surrender Order

Officials from three Canadian provinces have stated they do not plan to use their police resources to enforce a mandatory gun buyback program of “assault-style” firearms.

Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba this week informed officials with the Canadian federal government of their opposition to any such scheme, National Journal reported.

https://www.westernjournal.com/canadian-...cLFS9gbFMU
Time to take a stand…good for them
Remember though, Mikesez we aren't at war. So be good little collaborators and give up your rights so you aren't seen as unwilling to compromise with your honorable enemies.
(10-01-2022, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Remember though, Mikesez we aren't at war. So be good little collaborators and give up your rights so you aren't seen as unwilling to compromise with your honorable enemies.

Mikesez can come try and take them lolol
(10-01-2022, 01:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2022, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Remember though, Mikesez we aren't at war. So be good little collaborators and give up your rights so you aren't seen as unwilling to compromise with your honorable enemies.

Mikesez can come try and take them lolol

Oh no, he's not for that and really doesn't think the left is either. They really mean that no one is coming for your guns. If you'll just agree to give them up then no one will try to take them by force. Swearsies!
(10-01-2022, 01:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2022, 01:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Mikesez can come try and take them lolol

Oh no, he's not for that and really doesn't think the left is either. They really mean that no one is coming for your guns. If you'll just agree to give them up then no one will try to take them by force. Swearsies!

I think that the people who want to take our guns, should go door to door and talk to the homeowners.. That should work.. I mean, if you have the balls, right?
I think there are steps we could take, like red flag laws, and minimum age of 21, to reduce the chances of mass shootings.
I also wonder if there's any merit to the old Chris Rock "bullet tax" idea. It would obviously reduce the number of bullets out there, and there could be a kind of rebate when you shoot at a range. Maybe that would help.
None of these ideas can eliminate the chances of mass shootings. But each of them would help, with minimal harm.
But Canada has obviously gone way too far and I wouldn't comply either.

(10-01-2022, 01:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2022, 01:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Mikesez can come try and take them lolol

Plenty of folks on the left want to forcibly collect your rifles and handguns.  Some of them make it into the House.  But few of them make it to the Senate.  There are maybe two or four states in the whole Union that a senator could win on a "take all the guns" platform. CA, IL, NY, MA, that's about it.
I think you guys are tilting at windmills.
I think you're naive.
(10-01-2022, 04:52 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think you guys are tilting at windmills.

(10-01-2022, 05:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're naive.

Just another Saturday at Duvalpride. First round's on me. Got some nice Puerto Rican rum for y'all to try...
(10-01-2022, 05:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2022, 04:52 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think you guys are tilting at windmills.

(10-01-2022, 05:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're naive.

Just another Saturday at Duvalpride.  First round's on me.  Got some nice Puerto Rican rum for y'all to try...

Margarita on the rocks sounds better…
(10-01-2022, 07:26 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2022, 05:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Just another Saturday at Duvalpride.  First round's on me.  Got some nice Puerto Rican rum for y'all to try...

Margarita on the rocks sounds better…

Sounds like the second round's on you! Thanks buddy!