Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This comes as no suprise..... Survey Says..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Majority of Americans support sending illegal immigrants to Democrat-led cities: poll

Over 50% of registered voters support sending illegal immigrants to Democrat-run cities.

As the volume of migrants illegally crossing the southern border into the U.S. exceeded 2 million this fiscal year, a new poll finds that most registered voters approve of the decision by some Republican governors to send illegal immigrants to Democrat-run cities, and many see it as an effective way to draw attention to the immigration issue.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/majorit...issue-poll
Makes sense. They see it as a political tactic, not a solution.
(10-01-2022, 08:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Makes sense. They see it as a political tactic, not a solution.
They both do. That's the reality of the situation. It's all fun and games until the reality you helped create is now staring at you in your face and in your space.

That's what politicians are in a nutshell. Both sides of the political ranks. Double standard having, lie between their teeth with a smile on their face, tax increasing while stealing tax money for personal joy, crooked pieces of [BLEEP].

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(10-01-2022, 08:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Makes sense. They see it as a political tactic, not a solution.
There's 1 solution but States can't do that yet. Everything else is just getting rid of them out of their cities.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(10-02-2022, 10:43 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2022, 08:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Makes sense.  They see it as a political tactic, not a solution.
There's 1 solution but States can't do that yet. Everything else is just getting rid of them out of their cities.

Yes any solution must be a federal solution and Congress has to take the lead.  
I think this old international consensus that "a refugee is always legal" has to go bye-bye, for one.  A Mexican citizen seeking refuge from Mexican gangs should be able to legally seek refuge in the US.  But a Venezuelan citizen in Mexico who is seeking refuge from bad guys in Venezuela has already found refuge and should stay in Mexico.
(10-02-2022, 02:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2022, 10:43 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]There's 1 solution but States can't do that yet. Everything else is just getting rid of them out of their cities.

Yes any solution must be a federal solution and Congress has to take the lead.  
I think this old international consensus that "a refugee is always legal" has to go bye-bye, for one.  A Mexican citizen seeking refuge from Mexican gangs should be able to legally seek refuge in the US.  But a Venezuelan citizen in Mexico who is seeking refuge from bad guys in Venezuela has already found refuge and should stay in Mexico.
Federal doesn't do their job, States should be able to do it. I think there is a lawsuit in the works or it could have already been filed.