Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans Vs Jags Score Prediction Round 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Smash em Boys

Jags 48
Texans 10

Woooo
(10-03-2022, 07:13 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Smash em Boys

Jags 48
Texans 10

Woooo

I like it, you're real close but,

When the tinhorns come to town the Jags will dish out a real beat down. Maybe they will try their " Battle Red ", whatever color their day ends in pure dread.
Jags win BIG 42-10. BOOM!!!.
Texans win 65- 3 stupid Jaguars.
Jaguars - 38
tinhorns - 13

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jaguars 31
tinhorns 13
Jags 45-3
Jags win a close one, 21-17. Trevor has another fumble but throws for 300+ yards.
(10-04-2022, 05:51 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Jags win a close one, 21-17. Trevor has another fumble but throws for 300+ yards.

LOL…and that boys and girls is what we call using our “IMAGINATION”

[Image: imagination-15206918.png]
(10-04-2022, 05:55 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2022, 05:51 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Jags win a close one, 21-17. Trevor has another fumble but throws for 300+ yards.

LOL…and that boys and girls is what we call using our “IMAGINATION”

What, you think 300 yards is outta the question?
(10-03-2022, 08:23 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Texans win 65- 3 stupid Jaguars.

Dude, you're on tilt. Take a breather. It'll be ok.
__

Duuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaaal 34 tinhorns 20 - Think the tinhorns miss Culley yet?
(10-04-2022, 06:45 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2022, 05:55 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]LOL…and that boys and girls is what we call using our “IMAGINATION”

What, you think 300 yards is outta the question?

I think the Jags ever winning another game is outta the question. THEY SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK... Our QB SUCKS, our O LINE SUCKS, our RUNNING BACKS SUCK, OUR DEFENSE SUCKS, THE COACHES SUCK, EVERYONE OVER THERE SUCKS!!! 
Grrrrr

I am so disgusted by the way they played Sunday, I know I picked the Eagles to win, only to not jinx the Jags, but I really bought into the "They turned a corner" nonsense. EVEN THOUGH I told myself I wouldn't. 

It is really, REALLY hard to be a Jaguars fan. My son is 14 and he has seen the Jags a good team only ONE of those years. Damn shame... I AM SICK AND TIRED of seeing them SUCK... 

WEAR THE DAMN GLOVES IN THE RAIN TREVOR..... WHAT IN THE HELL DUDE?  Plus that missed pass to Agnew was just BS. Agnew was wide open, Trevor has no damn touch to his throws. 

I don't know about him anymore... Sometimes he's really good and other times, he JUST SUCKS.... I get it, he's only 22, blah, blah, blah... 

I am sure if they win a couple of times I will feel better about this loss, but right now, I am still PISSED OFF...

meh....
tinhorns by 4, 28 - 24.
(10-04-2022, 10:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]tinhorns by 4, 28 - 24.

Oh you enjoy the meltdowns around here don’t you?
(10-04-2022, 10:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2022, 06:45 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]What, you think 300 yards is outta the question?

I think the Jags ever winning another game is outta the question. THEY SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK... Our QB SUCKS, our O LINE SUCKS, our RUNNING BACKS SUCK, OUR DEFENSE SUCKS, THE COACHES SUCK, EVERYONE OVER THERE SUCKS!!! 
Grrrrr

I am so disgusted by the way they played Sunday, I know I picked the Eagles to win, only to not jinx the Jags, but I really bought into the "They turned a corner" nonsense. EVEN THOUGH I told myself I wouldn't. 

It is really, REALLY hard to be a Jaguars fan. My son is 14 and he has seen the Jags a good team only ONE of those years. Damn shame... I AM SICK AND TIRED of seeing them SUCK... 

WEAR THE DAMN GLOVES IN THE RAIN TREVOR..... WHAT IN THE HELL DUDE?  Plus that missed pass to Agnew was just BS. Agnew was wide open, Trevor has no damn touch to his throws. 

I don't know about him anymore... Sometimes he's really good and other times, he JUST SUCKS.... I get it, he's only 22, blah, blah, blah... 

I am sure if they win a couple of times I will feel better about this loss, but right now, I am still PISSED OFF...

meh....

Be a better model for your 14 year old. Take a loss with a hair of dignity.
(10-04-2022, 10:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2022, 06:45 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]What, you think 300 yards is outta the question?

Grrrrr

meh....
Then boycott loser.
(10-04-2022, 11:42 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2022, 10:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Jags ever winning another game is outta the question. THEY SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK... Our QB SUCKS, our O LINE SUCKS, our RUNNING BACKS SUCK, OUR DEFENSE SUCKS, THE COACHES SUCK, EVERYONE OVER THERE SUCKS!!! 
Grrrrr

meh....
Then boycott loser.

God you are an ugly human....
Said this in another thread, I think this team is pissed off and is going to kick their teeth in.

Trevor throws for over 400, defense with 5+ sacks.

Jags win 38-14
Jags 21, Texans 20
(10-04-2022, 10:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Jags ever winning another game is outta the question. THEY SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK... Our QB SUCKS, our O LINE SUCKS, our RUNNING BACKS SUCK, OUR DEFENSE SUCKS, THE COACHES SUCK, EVERYONE OVER THERE SUCKS!!! Grrrrr

meh....

BOYCOTT!!!! Buuwhhhahhaahhaaa!!!
(10-04-2022, 12:13 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2022, 11:42 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Then boycott loser.

God you are an ugly human....
Thought you blocked me clown?

BOYCOOOOOOTTTTT AND CUT THE NIKE SWOOSH OFF YOUR SOOOOOOCKS.
Pages: 1 2 3