Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is Brazen, even for NYC... Crime in Dem cities is way up.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NYC subway attack: Gang of women in neon-green bodysuits attack and rob 2 women

Attack unfolded on subway near Times Square station in New York City

A gang of six women wearing neon-green bodysuits beat and robbed two 19-year-old women on a New York City subway early Sunday in a bizarre caught-on-video attack.

The incident happened around 2 a.m. on a Times Square subway train, police said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-subway-at...-rob-women
Crime is up pretty much everywhere. We need to discuss more effective police strategies and a faster justice system.
(10-04-2022, 09:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Crime is up pretty much everywhere.  We need to discuss more effective police strategies and a faster justice system.

The point is that crime is increasing at a disproportionately higher level in cities where there is a perception that there will be no consequences for criminal activities.  (I'll let you figure out the common characteristic of these cities on your own.)  

Helpful hint, "Defund the police" is not an effective strategy to deter crime.
https://twitter.com/clownworld_/status/1...x7myO6r4lg

NYC has turned into the real Gotham..
(10-04-2022, 11:06 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2022, 09:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Crime is up pretty much everywhere.  We need to discuss more effective police strategies and a faster justice system.

The point is that crime is increasing at a disproportionately higher level in cities where there is a perception that there will be no consequences for criminal activities.  (I'll let you figure out the common characteristic of these cities on your own.)  

Helpful hint, "Defund the police" is not an effective strategy to deter crime.

Point not in evidence.
Why do you do that? You didn't offer any evidence. You stated something as fact, then expected the person you were arguing with to cite evidence. Show that crime is up pretty much everywhere, then ask for evidence to the counter.

I have a real fast justice system. Approximately 370m/s. Like the old travelers checks, " Don't leave home without it "
(10-05-2022, 11:13 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you do that? You didn't offer any evidence. You stated something as fact, then expected the person you were arguing with to cite evidence. Show that crime is up pretty much everywhere, then ask for evidence to the counter.

I made a very imprecise point.  The words "pretty much" give that away.  
While Sneakers is making a more precise and multilayered point.  Sneakers has to show, in multiple democrat-run cities, that spending on police went down and crime went up, and that crime went up more than it did in other cities that did not reduce funding of the police, or that are not run by democrats.
So, what you're saying is that Sneakers just needs to use the words "pretty much" to make unfounded claims like you.
Btw, this isn't hard to prove. Started looking at the numbers and your wrong. As usual.
(10-05-2022, 12:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]So, what you're saying is that Sneakers just needs to use the words "pretty much" to make unfounded claims like you.

He'd have to, at a minimum, take out mathematically precise words like "disproportionately higher level," before he went in adding imprecise words like "pretty much."

(10-05-2022, 12:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, this isn't hard to prove. Started looking at the numbers and your wrong. As usual.

Links? Graphs? Screenshots?
Nah. You do it. Look up cities in the US. See which ones are run by democrats vs. republicans, then compare homicide statistics for the last 10 years.
(10-05-2022, 01:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Nah. You do it. Look up cities in the US. See which ones are run by democrats vs. republicans, then compare homicide statistics for the last 10 years.

Last I checked the only major cities run by mostly Republicans were Jacksonville and San Diego.  Kind of a small sample size?
Everyone going after the felon dude and no one checking on the victim for 1:40. Dang.

Lol. "Welcome to Ireland!" Migrants gonna learn the hard way you don't mess with the Irish. They fight and kill each other but outsiders better step back.
(10-05-2022, 10:39 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone going after the felon dude and no one checking on the victim for 1:40. Dang.

Lol. "Welcome to Ireland!" Migrants gonna learn the hard way you don't mess with the Irish. They fight and kill each other but outsiders better step back.
Watch some videos from Brazil. Full of average people trained in BJJ and other martial arts. The whole neighborhood gets involved sometimes and the thief is lucky to be alive.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(10-05-2022, 11:43 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2022, 11:13 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you do that? You didn't offer any evidence. You stated something as fact, then expected the person you were arguing with to cite evidence. Show that crime is up pretty much everywhere, then ask for evidence to the counter.

I made a very imprecise point.  
While Sneakers is making a more precise and multilayered point. 

Nobody does it better than you.