Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: very good cchance no hype video this week.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short my dads not feeling well,has broncaties,or Amonia. hes been tested for covid 4 times all negtiave 3 at home, and 1 at doctors.  doesn't have flu either. 

I been  busy  careing fo him,and honestly im no were near ready to be an Adult like this. I'm really strgleing with it all.
(10-05-2022, 08:36 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Long story short my dads not feeling well,has broncaties,or Amonia. hes been tested for covid 4 times all negtiave 3 at home, and 1 at doctors.  doesn't have flu either. 

I been  busy  careing fo him,and honestly im no were near ready to be an Adult like this. I'm really strgleing with it all.

in the words of Michael Bluth, family comes first.

do what you can to help dad out, but a big part of adulting is also knowing when to ask for help (or to accept offers for help).

Here's to wolfDad getting better!
(10-05-2022, 08:36 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Long story short my dads not feeling well,has broncaties,or Amonia. hes been tested for covid 4 times all negtiave 3 at home, and 1 at doctors.  doesn't have flu either. 

I’ve been dealing with these exact symptoms since the 1st week of September as has my family and some extended family members.  All tests for Covid came back negative.  Everyone I know that has it has been dealing with it for 4 weeks or longer though I would say I’m mostly over it, but still have a productive cough.  Nasty little bug whatever it is.  I hope he feels better and you don’t catch it.

I had to miss going to the clots beatdown at home because my worst 3 days with this thing started the night before the game.

Sorry to hear it Snowy. I hope your Pops feels better soon.
thank you everyone,and dad just went to the doctoers again to see him,so i got chance to make video. it will be  posted tommorew here. pleaase keep my dad in your prayers he gets better fast.
Hoping for a speedy recovery snowy.

Thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and your family.   You've gone though tough times with the loss of your mother and also your dog, so we're definitely wishing your dad a full recovery.
Sorry brosef. Thoughts and prayers. Seriously, keep your family first. Don’t worry about us.
dad is feeling better.
(10-18-2022, 09:16 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]dad is  feeling better.

That’s great news wolfenstein!  I think you should take the next few to five days just keeping an on on him, observing, and taking care of him for extra measure.  Ya know, just to make sure he’s good.  Don’t worry about the video this week.  We’ll be okay!
(10-18-2022, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2022, 09:16 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]dad is  feeling better.

That’s great news wolfenstein!  I think you should take the next few to five days just keeping an on on him, observing, and taking care of him for extra measure.  Ya know, just to make sure he’s good.  Don’t worry about the video this week.  We’ll be okay!

Don't listen to him wolfie!! We need more videos!!
(10-18-2022, 06:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2022, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]That’s great news wolfenstein!  I think you should take the next few to five days just keeping an on on him, observing, and taking care of him for extra measure.  Ya know, just to make sure he’s good.  Don’t worry about the video this week.  We’ll be okay!

Don't listen to him wolfie!! We need more videos!!

Listen to winger,  he’s got a fever.  And the only prescription is more dong video.
(10-18-2022, 07:01 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2022, 06:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Don't listen to him wolfie!! We need more videos!!

Listen to winger,  he’s got a fever.  And the only prescription is more dong video.

[Image: ZigzagMintyGossamerwingedbutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

If ya know, ya know lolol