Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: week 5 hype video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love it wolf but I feel like we got great luck when you mentioned that this coach talks into the things!
Great video wolfie! Let's go!
Hope your dad feels better
Hey Snowy, your shirt and hat were on backwards, making it hard to read.  Can you fix?

Also, you keep saying we need to play "Jaguar football" but I'm not sure I'm on board with that.  Jaguar football has gotten us the worst team in the league for most of the last decade.  Maybe we should try playing "Steelers football".  I don't think those guys have finished a season with a losing record in like 15 years!

Just my $0.02.

Go Jags!!!
(10-06-2022, 01:31 PM)waveZ666 Wrote: [ -> ]Great video wolfie! Let's go!

now that avatar's one I ain't seen in a long time.

Fellow Clevelander, by chance?

(10-06-2022, 01:51 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Snowy, your shirt and hat were on backwards, making it hard to read.  Can you fix?

Also, you keep saying we need to play "Jaguar football" but I'm not sure I'm on board with that.  Jaguar football has gotten us the worst team in the league for most of the last decade.  Maybe we should try playing "Steelers football".  I don't think those guys have finished a season with a losing record in like 15 years!

Just my $0.02.

Go Jags!!!

just turn your monitor around, you should be able to read them then.
Unforttanttly my dad isn't feeling better.   by  Jaguar football  what i mean is  how the Jags played in thier early exsistencince.   Lots of winning games.  
I appreciate the enthusiasm, however by telling the team to play "Jaguar" Football may not be the best idea. They played Jaguar football against the Eagles and lost.
Jaguar football!
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkrwqgvmm2j52po3bdhf...w.gif&ct=g]

Wait,  we’ve sucked for a minute.  Shouldn’t we play anything but Jaguar football?   

Either way. Go Me’s. 

Sincerely wishing your dad the best and a speedy recovery.  Thanks for overextending yourself to us to make it.  Take care of your fam, bud!
(10-06-2022, 02:55 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Unforttanttly my dad isn't feeling better.   by  Jaguar football  what i mean is  how the Jags played in thier early exsistencince.   Lots of winning games.  

Aww, seriously sorry to hear that.  I pray he feels better soon.
Jaguar Football means the glory days of the mid 90’s.
(10-06-2022, 02:43 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2022, 01:31 PM)waveZ666 Wrote: [ -> ]Great video wolfie! Let's go!

now that avatar's one I ain't seen in a long time.

Fellow Clevelander, by chance?

No :-)
Im from Denmark, Hanstholm
Praying for you dad Wolfe.