Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Freedom Girls Suing Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This story is just typical of the charlatan that would be fuhrer...

<p class="" style="color:rgb(17,17,17);font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:medium;">According to Popick, a field director for the Trump campaign said they weren’t able to pay the girls, but offered them a space to sell merchandise at the rally. Figuring they could make up the difference with T-shirt and CD sales, Popick agreed, but when he arrived at the rally no such space was available. Worse, after the girls performed, they returned to their car to discover all their merchandise had been stolen.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(17,17,17);font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:medium;">For any lesser group, that would’ve been it. But, encouraged by the promise of future gigs, the Freedom Kids agreed to appear at a Trump rally in Iowa — only to have the Trump campaign cancel on them after they’d flown cross-country. Then the campaign made them agree not to talk to the press, which was the last straw.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(17,17,17);font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:medium;">“This is not an opportunistic thing where we’re suing Donald Trump,” Popick told the Daily Beast. “We’re not suing for emotional distress and all that other stuff that people do when they trump up — no pun intended — when they trump up a lawsuit. That’s not what this is. This is tangible dollars I spent under false pretenses.” At least Trump is keeping the girls’ expectations realistic.

This is who trump decided to hose over:

[Image: 302C937400000578-3400038-A_girl_group_ca...172959.jpg]

Oh that evil Trump. He should be drawn and quartered  LOL.

My guess is nobody purchased their stuff and daddy is mad.

Wow, I used to support Trump, but after reading this I am now a #Shill4Hill

Is this another non-crime that is now going to be considered a crime?

Quote:Oh that evil Trump. He should be drawn and quartered LOL.

My guess is nobody purchased their stuff and daddy is mad.

You don't have to guess... Just read...

Lol!! The charlatan duped another bunch of rubes.

It's indicative of his style.
Quote:This is who trump decided to hose over:

[Image: 302C937400000578-3400038-A_girl_group_ca...172959.jpg]

Those are the dead kids from Sandy Hook.  They already got paid.
Classic bait and switch.

Besides the anticipated tax report, Im curious to see how many lawsuits (non-public) that are floating out there in the wild that will come to light, 

Quote:Those are the dead kids from Sandy Hook.  They already got paid.

I am starting to believe you are making a mockery out of the Sandy Hook Tragedy.
Quote:You don't have to guess... Just read...

Lol!! The charlatan duped another bunch of rubes.

It's indicative of his style.
I can hear him now backstage, make sure those rubes don't get paid alright? Yes sir mister Trump. C'mon man, there are a hundred layers between Trump and those children that got pimped out by their daddy.

Quote:Those are the dead kids from Sandy Hook. They already got paid.

Do you have any objective evidence of this?
Quote:Do you have any objective evidence of this?

He's making a joke out of this by claiming its all a conspiracy and honestly its sad.
Quote:He's making a joke out of this by claiming its all a conspiracy and honestly its sad.

Not to mention classless.  Though I shouldn't be surprised.
Quote:I am starting to believe you are making a mockery out of the Sandy Hook Tragedy.

What tragedy?  The parents got millions in donations, free homes, the town got a $50 million school, the dead kids got to visit the White House and dance at the Super Bowl.  It's win-win.
Quote:Those are the dead kids from Sandy Hook. They already got paid.

Hahahahahahahha you win.