Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tulsi Gabbard announces exit from Democrat party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And all the progressives are there to wish her well. /sarcasm
She didn’t leave the DemoRAT party, the DemoRAT party left her…

The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. They leave no room for dissent. If you don’t surrender to the extremist in that party, then your are not welcome there.

Welcome to the party of the working peoples party, we have a big tent and we may not always agree with each other, but we put Americans first…All Americans, even the stupid ones…
I always thought she was too cute to be a democrat..
Edit: I think ends up with the Libertarian Party..
Long overdue.
(10-11-2022, 10:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought she was too cute to be a democrat..

Seriously?

https://www.makeupfreecelebs.com/tulsi-g...-pictures/
(10-11-2022, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2022, 10:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought she was too cute to be a democrat..

Seriously?

Ok Mr. Her Knees Are Too Sharp...
(10-11-2022, 10:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2022, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously?

Ok Mr. Her Knees Are Too Sharp...

That's from a guy who thought a 6 year old Hillary Clinton was "hot"..
(10-11-2022, 11:39 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2022, 10:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Mr. Her Knees Are Too Sharp...

Let's not revisit that.
(10-11-2022, 01:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2022, 11:39 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]That's from a guy who thought a 6 year old Hillary Clinton was "hot"..

Let's not revisit that.

Oh I'm going to remind him, every chance I get..
When the democrats had all of their candidates come out for their first primary "debate" for the 2020 election, Tulsi was the only one that I could almost support... except for her view on the 2nd Amendment.

Unlike most democrats she has some common sense.
(10-11-2022, 02:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]When the democrats had all of their candidates come out for their first primary "debate" for the 2020 election, Tulsi was the only one that I could almost support... except for her view on the 2nd Amendment.

I'd be okay with her being VP as long as the POTUS had a strong stance for the 2nd. DeSantis, perhaps. At least she'd be a legitimate VP. 

The first legitimate female VP in my opinion.
Still don't trust her until I actually see actions that she has turned against her past views. Right now she is just getting a jump on trying to get off the sinking ship before too much splashback gets on her.

She has a long list of past votes that are lock step with the liberals.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(10-11-2022, 04:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2022, 02:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]When the democrats had all of their candidates come out for their first primary "debate" for the 2020 election, Tulsi was the only one that I could almost support... except for her view on the 2nd Amendment.

I'd be okay with her being VP as long as the POTUS had a strong stance for the 2nd. DeSantis, perhaps. At least she'd be a legitimate VP. 

She would probably have to move a little further to the right on the issues of abortion, globalism and the aforementioned 2nd amendment before DeSantis would consider it. Tho she's seems to be moving in that direction already.
Shocked she didnt announce it earlier
(10-11-2022, 10:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Seriously?

I can think of worse things, that’s for damned sure.  And even then, she ain’t no dawg.  You’ve got to be way uglier than that to be a democrat.
Tulsi Gabbard To Campaign For Republican Senate Candidate After Leaving Democratic Party

Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is set to campaign for a Republican Senate hopeful after announcing her departure from the Democratic Party on Tuesday.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/tulsi-gab...x1yTfTaGWo
(10-12-2022, 01:07 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Still don't trust her until I actually see actions that she has turned against her past views. Right now she is just getting a jump on trying to get off the sinking ship before too much splashback gets on her.

She has a long list of past votes that are lock step with the liberals.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We've all made bad decisions. 

She's not quite "there" yet but she's moving in the right direction which is away from a party that has been hijacked by the progressive left. At least she sees what's happening and is willing to walk away.
(10-11-2022, 11:39 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2022, 10:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Mr. Her Knees Are Too Sharp...

Apparently you didn't see her 2nd Grade Class Pic (and don't understand sarcasm as well).  I think that's when she got the nickname Hill The Thrill   Smile

(10-11-2022, 04:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Give me the DeSantis - Condoleezza Rice ticket all day !!
Pages: 1 2