Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: i ran across this on youtube.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never seen this person on youtube,but he makes some good points,i still feel like its the same song,and dance though for us as fans every year. just with new head coach,and differents qbs.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GprSi98L6Oc&t=1s
(10-13-2022, 12:49 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I never seen this person on youtube,but he makes some good points,i still feel like its the same song,and dance though for us as fans every year. just with new head coach,and differents qbs.  

Presentation is a lost art apparently.
(10-13-2022, 12:58 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2022, 12:49 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I never seen this person on youtube,but he makes some good points,i still feel like its the same song,and dance though for us as fans every year. just with new head coach,and differents qbs.  

Presentation is a lost art apparently.

"You probably know who I am already." Lol, no, I don't think anyone really cares either.
(10-13-2022, 01:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2022, 12:58 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Presentation is a lost art apparently.

"You probably know who I am already." Lol, no, I don't think anyone really cares either.

Yeah I turned it off a few seconds after that comment.  That and the living room couch backdrop provided me all I needed, or rather, could handle.

I don’t know if an intentional troll could do a better job than what’s going on here.
That's crazy. You guys don't know The Cubone? I mean.... He's THE Cubone.

Wait.... Did he snap with his ring finger and thumb?! Do people do that?!
(10-13-2022, 01:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]That's crazy. You guys don't know The Cubone? I mean.... He's THE Cubone.

Wait.... Did he snap with his ring finger and thumb?! Do people do that?!

First I ever heard of it.
Lol I'm pretty sure dudes video is sattire. he has 64 subscribers I can't imagine he seriously thinks anyone knows who he is.
UCF Jaguar is prob the only good jags youtuber there is

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIBrF7-CI24
I think Wolfie and this guy should collaborate. It’ll probably double or even 1/4 they’re subs! Literally, ten’s of people could possibly get the message. Maybe they can do a “Dr Jekyll/ Mr Hyde” thing. Y’all so totally need catch phrases and a theme song.
(10-13-2022, 05:22 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]UCF Jaguar is prob the only good jags youtuber there is

He steals my ideas consistently, but yes he's a good kid.
(10-13-2022, 06:43 PM)MyKids Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2022, 05:22 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]UCF Jaguar is prob the only good jags youtuber there is

He steals my ideas consistently, but yes he's a good kid.

Lol so everything revolves around u does it

U do u I guess buddy