Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Funimation is down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aarrrrrrggggggg

It’s been down most of the day. Grrrr

https://www.funimation.com
You’re into childrens anamae or whatever. Ok then. I’m sure millions are upset about this. If not, you.
I'm connecting a TON of dots now..
One Piece, the Kingdom, Better than the crap Hollywood makes
(10-14-2022, 08:57 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]One Piece, the Kingdom, Better than the crap Hollywood makes

I never fathomed  I’d actually be able to call someone out in this manner but, you’re weird.

[Image: weird-willy-wonka.gif]
(10-14-2022, 09:23 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2022, 08:57 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]One Piece, the Kingdom, Better than the crap Hollywood makes

I never fathomed  I’d actually be able to call someone out in this manner but, you’re weird.

[Image: weird-willy-wonka.gif]

Maybe, but have you seen the really weird people out there? LOL… have you heard of this new thing called the “internet”? If enjoying Luffy is weird, I’ll take it. 

If you want, I’ll direct your attention to a site full of really weird people. Once you visit it, you’ll never call me weird again…

Just pm me. LOL

I’m gonna be King of the Pirates!!
FUNIMATION has been back up, it was only out for the night... I don't care for the kiddy, silly anime. However, there is some really good content out there. MAGNA is my favorite type
If you want to see weird just go to peopleofwalmart on the interwebs. It's hilarious and tragic at the same time.
I'm not going there. People of Walmart are enough for me.