Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Female Democrat voters shifting to GOP over economic concerns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Female Democrat voters tell NY Times they're shifting to GOP over economic concerns: 'It's all about cost'

Independent voters in battleground states are more aligned with Republicans, according to state polls

Economic concerns and "intense" disapproval of President Biden are giving Republicans an edge with independent voters in the  upcoming election, according to recent polling from The New York Times. 

A NYT/Siena College poll found independent female voters in particular swung dramatically to the right in the past month, despite Democrats' focus on abortion rights.  

https://www.foxnews.com/media/female-dem...about-cost
Republicans have a history of unforced errors on the abortion issue. "Leave it to states" is the correct play for Republicans vying for federal office at this time. But Lindsay Graham has already gone off message once.
(10-17-2022, 01:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Republicans have a history of unforced errors on the abortion issue.  "Leave it to states" is the correct play for Republicans vying for federal office at this time.  But Lindsay Graham has already gone off message once.

Why do you think he did that? It wouldn't be because he is a RINO at best?
(10-17-2022, 12:34 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Female Democrat voters tell NY Times they're shifting to GOP over economic concerns: 'It's all about cost'

Independent voters in battleground states are more aligned with Republicans, according to state polls

Economic concerns and "intense" disapproval of President Biden are giving Republicans an edge with independent voters in the  upcoming election, according to recent polling from The New York Times. 

A NYT/Siena College poll found independent female voters in particular swung dramatically to the right in the past month, despite Democrats' focus on abortion rights.  

https://www.foxnews.com/media/female-dem...about-cost

The fact that the left thinks this is THE reason the average democrat or independent woman votes democrat just shows how short-sighted they are. Not all women care whether abortion legal or not. Not all women hang their vote on just one issue. 

I imagine it's the progressives that push this BS and it's them and their extremist mindset about many things that will drive moderate democrats and independents to the right. The sad thing is it's female progressives badgering other women yet they're screaming patriarchy at the tops of their lungs whenever men say anything.
(10-17-2022, 03:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2022, 01:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Republicans have a history of unforced errors on the abortion issue.  "Leave it to states" is the correct play for Republicans vying for federal office at this time.  But Lindsay Graham has already gone off message once.

Why do you think he did that? It wouldn't be because he is a RINO at best?

Like Charlie Crist, he's fodder for speculation on multiple levels. Whose team is he really on?
(10-17-2022, 04:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2022, 03:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think he did that? It wouldn't be because he is a RINO at best?

Like Charlie Crist, he's fodder for speculation on multiple levels.  Whose team is he really on?

Look man, love is love, and it doesn't matter who he loves. You need to ease up on the homophobia there mister.
(10-17-2022, 05:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2022, 04:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Like Charlie Crist, he's fodder for speculation on multiple levels.  Whose team is he really on?

Look man, love is love, and it doesn't matter who he loves. You need to ease up on the homophobia there mister.

I KNEW IT!!!

He just had that look about him..
Here’s Crist in his new ad out cruisin’ for a piece of [BLEEP] realizing gas prices are out of hand.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-13-at-10.32.28-PM-1280x827.png]
(10-17-2022, 05:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2022, 05:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Look man, love is love, and it doesn't matter who he loves. You need to ease up on the homophobia there mister.

I KNEW IT!!!

Charlie or Mike?  Either way, they’ll both Charlie Mike.
(10-17-2022, 05:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2022, 04:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Like Charlie Crist, he's fodder for speculation on multiple levels.  Whose team is he really on?

The gender is not relevant, anymore, I guess.  But I do think the public should know who public officials are dating or being romantic with.   At the very list because keeping that kind of thing completely on the DL tends to correlate STRONGLY with prostitution and drug use.
(10-17-2022, 08:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2022, 05:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Look man, love is love, and it doesn't matter who he loves. You need to ease up on the homophobia there mister.

The gender is not relevant, anymore, I guess.  But I do think the public should know who public officials are dating or being romantic with.   At the very list because keeping that kind of thing completely on the DL tends to correlate STRONGLY with prostitution and drug use.

LOL You get a +1 for the Gillum flashback.
(10-17-2022, 05:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

I KNEW IT!!!

Him being a switch hitter is a very well know thing in the gay community.  Ninja
(10-17-2022, 10:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2022, 05:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I KNEW IT!!!

Him being a switch hitter is a very well know thing in the gay community.  Ninja

Soooo.. He lives in the Villages? lolol

Bet he's got the Villa Virus lol
It’s 5:30 AM, and I was just awakened by a dream, no a nightmare.  The economy is much worse than they’ve let on. They’ve been artificially propping it up to try and save the Dems, but the Saudis won’t play nice and proverbial dam is about to burst.

In my dream the Republicans win the election and go after Biden hard, he’s crooked and everyone knows it. They will move to impeach him and will succeed. However Biden has an ace up his sleeve, he has dementia and Harris will pardon him when she assumes the office.

Now here’s where it gets interesting; everyone should know by now that neither Biden nor Harris are running anything and it’s going to be who the real powers to be place as Harris’s VP that will ultimately become the POTUS. Harris is too stupid to run a steak and shake let alone the country. She will either be killed or regulated as the fall “guy”

Then, as the  2024 elections near,  the powers too be will declare martial law, because of some manufactured crisis and “postpone” the elections, long enough to make sure they never relinquish power again.

That was what woke me out of a dead sleep this morning…

Hell is coming and it’s pissed…

Makes sense. He’s a switch hitter in the political community, as well.

Meh, gay people lie as much as anyone else.  Remember there was that gay guy who claimed to have dated Omar Mateen?