Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Snowie's Rant Thread (merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
First of all i am not a troll. I'm a passonitte fan who is also real about the team. I said at start of season this was a four win team.   This loseing  is getting old espaissley to the winless teams,and then on top of it  its same thing every year from head coach.

we are improveing.no they are not. they are getting worse espaissley the qb play. i wouldn't blame the defense if they start not showing up too.  same ol jags.  I'm still going to cheer for Loseville even knowing they will lose.

https://youtu.be/BUbjd2TTB7Y
Duval pretty much died the day we hired Gene Smith as GM.  Hasn't recovered since.

Many may argue it died the day we selected Leftwich over Terrell Suggs the drafted Reggie Williams over Big Ben in the following year but that is more of us kicking ourselves to think we could have landed Terrell Suggs and Big Ben (instead of Leftwich and Planet Reggie) in back to back drafts .... which ultimately lead the Jags to selecting Gabbert and a bunch of defensive line busts
(10-10-2022, 09:02 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all i am not a troll. I'm a passonitte fan who is also real about the team. I said at start of season this was a four win team.   This loseing  is getting old espaissley to the winless teams,and then on top of it  its same thing every year from head coach.

we are improveing.no they are not. they are getting worse espaissley the qb play. i wouldn't blame the defense if they start not showing up too.  same ol jags.  I'm still going to cheer for Loseville even knowing they will lose.

Sounds like you need to take a break .
(10-10-2022, 09:43 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you need to take a break .

nope people need to open thier eyes,and relieze this is a loseing team in the nfl,and someone needs to shout Loserville at a live game to jags  whole organtizeation.  they are growen man ,its not like it will make them cry.
Good grief..
The Duval spirit is not dead.

This is just an overreaction thread.

Our beloved Jags - they will bounce back.

We are no longer the runt of the pack.

It's the division throne we seek to usurp.

So just ignore all the heredity-derpity-derp.

Heard at Publix we was 91%

If you know, you know - if you don't, get bent.

no more rhyming - I mean it
Anybody want a peanut
Duuuuval? More like Boooval.
(10-10-2022, 09:49 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]The Duval spirit is not dead.

Anybody want a peanut

Yes. I love to see the 91%

It makes me feel 61% nostalgic and 30% confident
(10-10-2022, 09:52 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Duuuuval?  More like Boooval.

Nailed it !!
(10-10-2022, 09:52 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Duuuuval?  More like Boooval.

It sure was yesterday. I'm not sure I have ever heard the booing so loud. Even considering the pitifully small crowd in attendance that our team has become so accustomed to playing in front of.

Anybody want a peanut

they lost to only winless team in nfl,same thing is being said every year after a lose. we neeed to get better,we are getting better,and there ends up to be no improvement espaissley after the first lose the team goes on  a loseing.  Trevor is not a franchise qb. 

if you can't see the Jags are nothing but a bunch of losers year afer year after year after year. open your eyes, Texans are better then jags, and will have more wins this season,while jags are first team to have #1 pick 3 years in a row. I don't belieave this is a team thats cample of winning anymore.  some send my video to team,coaches can't trash the teams,but fans have every right too.
(10-10-2022, 12:00 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]

Anybody want a peanut

they lost to only winless team in nfl,same thing is being said every year after a lose. we neeed to get better,we are getting better,and there ends up to be no improvement espaissley after the first lose the team goes on  a loseing.  Trevor is not a franchise qb. 

if you can't see the Jags are nothing but a bunch of losers year ofer year after year after year. open your eyes,Texans are better then jags,and will have more wins this season,while jags are first team to have #1 pick 3 years in a row. I don't belieave this is a team thats cample of winning anymore.  some send my video to team,coaches can't trash the teams,but fans have every right too.

It's just one game, Snowie. 

Our team made a bunch of bad mistakes yesterday. 

That doesn't mean they are going to to do that every week.
 In fact we've already seen them make very, very few mistakes in two games this season. 
That will happen again. 

You are being unreasonably pessimistic, bud. It's not as bad as you think it is.
I'm ALL in on this thread snowie. Embrace the suck !!
(10-10-2022, 09:02 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all i am not a troll. I'm a passonitte fan who is also real about the team. I said at start of season this was a four win team.   This loseing  is getting old espaissley to the winless teams,and then on top of it  its same thing every year from head coach.

so if we get to 5 wins this season, are we zombies?

at the start of the season, you saw 4 wins, and after we're halfway there, you declare the team dead?

take a breath, it will do you well.

(10-10-2022, 09:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2022, 09:43 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you need to take a break .

nope people need to open thier eyes,and relieze this is a loseing team in the nfl,and someone needs to shout Loserville at a live game to jags  whole organtizeation.  they are growen man ,its not like it will make them cry.

just what exactly is that going to accomplish, other than maybe scaring a few fans out of the seats around the shouter?
(10-10-2022, 01:03 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

at the start of the season, you saw 4 wins, and after we're halfway there, you declare the team dead?

(10-10-2022, 09:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]nope people need to open thier eyes,and relieze this is a loseing team in the nfl,and someone needs to shout Loserville at a live game to jags  whole organtizeation.  they are growen man ,its not like it will make them cry.

just what exactly is that going to accomplish, other than maybe scaring a few fans out of the seats around the shouter?

It would be hilarious...  I'll pay someone to do it.  I don't have money, so we'll have to work something else out.
Jeff fisher did  it to tittians years ago,said they suck,and  can't beat the payton manning colts. if i recall correctly tittians won that game,and got to the super. sometimes negtiave lights a teams fire cause they won't to prove others wrong.
(10-10-2022, 01:03 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-10-2022, 09:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]nope people need to open thier eyes,and relieze this is a loseing team in the nfl,and someone needs to shout Loserville at a live game to jags  whole organtizeation.  they are growen man ,its not like it will make them cry.

We are like Lyle Lovett.  You know, he would have been happy with someone looking like Sarah Jessica Parker but now that he had Julia Roberts, he thinks he should be with Emma Stone.

We had a taste of the good life and we want more
Take a break mate
Haole?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8