Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gavin Newsom just legalized child kidnapping…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is not just in CA, 

“California courts will have the power to strip custody from parents, wherever they live, who doubt the wisdom of these experimental and irreversible procedures — if their child so much as steps foot in California.”  In other words, even if you don’t even live in California, the long arm of the Village can capture your kid in their net.

Immediately after Newsom signed that law—almost as if there was a coordinated campaign by the village elders—

the American Medical Association issued a letter to the Department of Justice begging them to imprison anyone who dares stand in the way of them having full access to your child’s body and mind. As Christopher Rufo tweeted, “The AMA asks the DOJ to ‘investigate and prosecute high-profile social media users’ who share ‘misleading information’ about ‘gender-affirming health care.’”

“Transgender medicine saves lives!” The medical experts and politicians scream at vulnerable parents. “Quick, iInject your eight-year-old with experimental, off-label Lupron and synthetic chemical hormones before they/them kills their/themselves!” 
Castrating and sterilizing young boys is lifesaving health care. 
Double mastectomies and hysterectomies on teenage girls is pediatric best practices.

YOU are a child-abusing extremist if you object.

I wrote last year about our own family pediatrician, who is already shooing parents out of her examination room and asking teenage boys if they are “comfortable with their gender.” She somehow forgot to ask me, his mother, if I was comfortable with her unwelcome intrusion into my relationship with my own child.

https://americanmind.org/salvo/it-takes-...our-child/
Newsom Signs Bill To Let California Strip Gender-Confused Teens From Parents — Even When They Live In Other States

California Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a new law Thursday night to strip rights away from parents who protest their children’s blind pursuit of destructive surgeries sold to confused minors as “gender affirmation.”

“Under Senate Bill 107 introduced by San Francisco-area State Sen. Scott Wiener, California will now become a “refuge” for trans-identifying minors who seek irreversible medical treatment for gender dysphoria. The legislation was supposedly aimed at blocking red states from enforcing laws barring extreme treatments for underage victims, and instead invited those minors to seek surgeries in California.”

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/30/new...er-states/
(10-18-2022, 08:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Newsom Signs Bill To Let California Strip Gender-Confused Teens From Parents — Even When They Live In Other States

California Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a new law Thursday night to strip rights away from parents who protest their children’s blind pursuit of destructive surgeries sold to confused minors as “gender affirmation.”

“Under Senate Bill 107 introduced by San Francisco-area State Sen. Scott Wiener, California will now become a “refuge” for trans-identifying minors who seek irreversible medical treatment for gender dysphoria. The legislation was supposedly aimed at blocking red states from enforcing laws barring extreme treatments for underage victims, and instead invited those minors to seek surgeries in California.”

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/30/new...er-states/

Senate Bill 107, better known as the "No more Wieners" bill...........