Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Some people just love to stir up Drama.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Investigation finds Black airman faked racist text messages from supervisor

Airman will face Uniform Code of Military Justice punishment for fabricating the exchange

A U.S. Air Force investigation found that a Black airman in Arizona faked racist texts from a supervisor to claim skin color played a role in the service member being denied a special duty assignment, and he will now face Uniform Code of Military Justice punishment.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/investigation...supervisor
How fitting.  This entire Section of the website is dedicated to stirring up drama.
(10-19-2022, 01:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]How fitting.  This entire Section of the website is dedicated to stirring up drama.

Fargin's Flyby?
Fargin definitely didn't put up with drama lol
I’m not sure, I didn’t read any links in the op, but I think hurry cane is saying that the sideline section stirs up too much fun drama for his liking.  Not so much this “fargin” y’all speak of.   Just being objective here.  If I’m wrong, have at ‘em!
"We won’t be sending your name up for [redacted] at the squadron," the screenshot of the text message read, according to the Air Force Times. "You currently have a shaving waiver which isn’t a professional image, and I think the Air Force is looking for somebody of white complexion and with the image that the Air Force needs."

"This is the third job that has been held over my head due to my looks, and something that’s based on personal preference," the airman responded.

LOL. I don't know how the AF works and it's been a hot minute since I've been around active military but a shaving profile/waiver isn't going to keep someone from getting a job. It shouldn't anyway since it's a common issue among black men and this would be considered discrimination. But we live in perilous times so who knows. 

Also, a shaving profile has nothing to do with "personal preference." It's given out to black men who, if they shave every day they get bumps from ingrown hair and such, so the profile allows them a little leeway on how often they must shave. Not all have the problem and the ones who do must go through medical to get the profile/waiver.

I just hope the UCMJ action and court martial make him realize how much his petty behavior is going to cost him in the civilian work force. 

The Air Force Times should've done better research on this story before going to print. I know the Army Times wasn't about drama and "catchy" headlines or what we call "click bait" now. It was informative. But things change. It's possible they're now all (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and Space Force Times) as bad as the regular civilian newspapers.