Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Serves them right........ ( They didn't think ahead..... LOL )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Climate Protesters Glue Hands To Floor Of Car Exhibit, Get Upset

While staging a protest, climate activists decided to glue their hands to the floor of a car exhibit. Only after they crippled themselves, rendering their hands useless, they realized they had made a big mistake, and others refused to help them with the mess they had created.

https://taphaps.com/scientist-rebellion-...sNGRM1E0Ko
These people really don't think ahead. 

There were two instances of protests at the Tour de France this year. Both days these people glued themselves to the road. The first day the leader group, the entire peloton and support vehicles were all stopped mid-race so French police could get them off the road. It took a bit of time. The second time it happened the police were not as..... polite. They dragged the idiots off, one by the hair. 

I don't care if you protest as long as you're not hurting others, causing delays in traffic because people have to work, destroying property that isn't yours, etc. If you want to hurt yourself or your property have fun. Leave others out of it. 

If only these people cared as much about human trafficking, human drug mules, child prostitution, and other very serious issues that might actually warrant destruction of property.
if you know your going to put yourself in a postion were you can't get up, and get to the restroom. 

you should put on a Adult diaper.  I'm just saying.
(10-22-2022, 04:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]if you know your going to put yourself in a postion were you can't get up, and get to the restroom. 

What kind do you recommend?
People that stupid shouldn’t have “causes”.  Then again, it’s so funny to hear about these morons.  The biggest shame, is they expect to be catered to during their act of dumbassery

(10-22-2022, 06:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2022, 04:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]if you know your going to put yourself in a postion were you can't get up, and get to the restroom. 

He can probably recommend a good glue if that’s his biggest takeaway.
(10-22-2022, 06:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

what ever brand a person can afford,and also ones that  won't leak.
(10-22-2022, 08:22 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2022, 06:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]What kind do you recommend?

what ever brand a person can afford,and also ones that  won't leak.

I’m sure he appreciates this advice.  Winger must have urinary incontenance or a leaky butt hole.  Not laughing at him though.  It happens with age.
(10-22-2022, 08:31 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2022, 08:22 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]what ever brand a person can afford,and also ones that  won't leak.

I’m sure he appreciates this advice.  Winger must have urinary incontenance or a leaky butt hole.  Not laughing at him though.  It happens with age.

Actually both.. I can't help myself but I LOVE over-ripe bananas. I literally make my own over-ripen banana smoothies. You should try one lolol
They should just start giving them choices: ripping skin off, cutting it off, or indentured servant until the damage to remove whatever they glued themselves to is paid for.

They should also stop their support people from getting to them. They'll stop it if they are dying without water in a few days.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

When protesting with others on a ladder, be the one on top!
(10-23-2022, 07:39 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]

When protesting with others on a ladder, be the one on top!

But, what if you’re protesting ladders?  Some are made of wood that kills the ecosystem.  Some are made of aluminum that kills their white claw can production and others made of fiberglass that kills whatever.  Don’t know, and don’t care.