Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 vs Giants Round 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard to win when the boys in the black and white have giant underpants on
3. Etienne (that fumble hurt)
2. Offensive line (0 sacks and Etienne had over 100 yds)
1. Patterson
1 should have challenged the first downs... 2 should have challenged the first downs. 3 should have challenged the first downs
3. Travis Etienne - Played great. Outside of that fumble. Should have kept feeding him after he broke off that huge run in the second half opening possession.

2. Christian Kirk - Quietly had a nice game today.

1. Travon Walker - Drew a holding call, made a sack and didn't make any costly mistakes.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
3 ET what a game, costly fumble tho

2- Marvin Jones JR- loved that 1 handed catch

1- Tlaw
3. Etienne - he's finding his stride and running with confidence. JRob may find himself out of a job unless we're on a slow muddy field.
2. TLaw - 300 yards passing, He's throwing well. Gotta calm the nerves when the game is in the waning moments. Still looks like he reverts to forcing some plays in those situations.
1. Scherff - Dunno that I heard his name all day, he takes a trophy on behalf of the line. Others had some penalties along the way, and I still wonder if some of Cam's flags were overcompensating to help Shatley out.

-1 Allen - Someone needs to remind him this is a contract year, didn't help his cause early.
-2 Foye - You can't lead with your hat and then whine when you get the flag. Undid a turnover, which is double suck.
-3 Mike Caldwell. Screw the rules. He needs a walk of shame for not being able to get a stop late. NYG weren't doing anything different on that last drive, yet we still had no answer.
Bump Reminder to get ur votes in
3.  ETN
2.  Kirk
1.  Lawrence
3. ETN
2. Scherff
1. Williams
G'day all this is last rounds votes

Etienne 18
Kirk 4
Lawrence 4
Scherff 3