Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: London game/halloween video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hell yeah
I'll tell you what man. If Baalke ever puts the Snow Wolf up on the trading block. And we got a Ricky Williams type of trade offer. I ain't giving him up. We veto the trade.
1:35 of my minute and second I'll never ever get back.
Jags need a Halloween themed jersey

Introduction reminded me of this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtH7l-dhHZQ
this hype video needs a hype video to hype it up.
Can we get one of these videos on the screens at the next home game prior to kick off to fire everyone up?

Also, you fooled me for a sec. I thought there was going to be another dong in this video.
Great job Wolfe. Thank you for your video as the Jaguars resident super fan.
Maybe Wolfies Hype videos are jinxing this team?
(10-30-2022, 01:04 PM)tkappa511 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Wolfies Hype videos are jinxing this team?

no the team was losers before the hype video. the franchise is trash since Khan bought it.
Need to include a 4 leaf clover for luck woflie
theres nothing that can help this team win.
(10-30-2022, 08:21 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]theres nothing that can help this team win.

Next hame game

Leprechaun costume for good luck

4 leaf clovers

Sprint onto field halftime throwing clovers whilst presenting your dongs 

Easy victory
(10-30-2022, 08:21 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]theres nothing that can help this team win.

Well, you've been making videos about them playing jaguar football, maybe make a video telling them how bad they are. 

What I'm saying is, when you make a positive video, they lose.. Why not making a video and rippin them a new.. ummm.. orifice.
(10-30-2022, 08:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, you've been making videos about them playing jaguar football, maybe make a video telling them how bad they are. 

What I'm saying is, when you make a positive video, they lose.. Why not making a video and rippin them a new.. ummm.. orifice.

I second this. Give us what we want. We want the good stuff. The honest stuff.
I been makeing videos about how bad they are,there will be one  later this week.  I will do more then ell team how bad they are.  the franchise is horrbille too,always has been.
R u still doing the clothes removal thing

That's 5 losses in a row now

So 5 clothes off?
(10-30-2022, 01:04 PM)tkappa511 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Wolfies Hype videos are jinxing this team?

startin ta wonder