Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: City Government Prudes get slapped down by the Court......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
‘Hillbilly Hotties’ Bikini Baristas Sue After City Passes Dress Code

After drive-up coffee shacks featuring scantly clad baristas became popular in one town, the city council decided to do something about it, passing a dress code. That’s when a band of bikini baristas decided to file a lawsuit.

https://taphaps.com/hillbilly-hotties-bi...Ku_T74Rj-I
People annoy me. This isn't about "Women's rights." I'm so sick of identity politics. Personally, I don't care what people wear. Other people don't have to go there. I just hate that it's a women's issue and not a liberty issue.
Hold the milk please..
(10-28-2022, 11:34 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]People annoy me. This isn't about "Women's rights." I'm so sick of identity politics. Personally, I don't care what people wear. Other people don't have to go there. I just hate that it's a women's issue and not a liberty issue.

I demand my 'First Amendment' right to buy my coffee from a bunch of tattooed skanks!  God Bless America!

It's places and issues like these that go a long way in explaining man-hating and lesbianism.
This says it all and should be the answer to a great many things. 

It’s actually easy to see both sides of this debate since there were several arrests at such coffee stands, where bikini baristas engaged in criminal activity. However, it reminds me of the questionable “massage parlors” that allegedly offer up a “happy ending.” Do you prohibit all because of the crimes of a few? According to a US judge, the answer to that is no.
Let me be clear. I am not opposed to the local community creating their own living standards, either. If the local board wants to regulate it, I'm cool with that too. It's just not a women's issue.