Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It’s official…Tom and Gisele done.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's a shame.
(10-28-2022, 09:02 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a shame.

It really is.
Ok, I’ll be the first dude to agree. That sucks.  Just as I was warming up to old Tommy boy.  They’ve been together long enough and even longer than many in their situation.  That’s sad

a Gis-less Tom makes for deflated [foot]balls.
She's worth more than 8 times what he is. I wonder what it cost her to get out?
You could tell Tom was going thru something in his life non-football related. He looked emaciated, almost like someone with a meth addiction. This is actually pretty common when there is stress in a marriage. Don't know the particulars, but his kids are at the age where they most likely need 2 involved parents at home. Money cant always buy everything.
(10-28-2022, 09:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]She's worth more than 8 times what he is. I wonder what it cost her to get out?

I bet they had a “what’s yours is yours and what’s mine is mine” kind of prenup and then just split anything they got together down the middle.

(10-28-2022, 10:07 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]You could tell Tom was going thru something in his life non-football related. He looked emaciated, almost like someone with a meth addiction. This is actually pretty common when there is stress in a marriage.  Don't know the particulars, but his kids are at the age where they most likely need 2 involved parents at home.  Money cant always buy everything.

Their kids are 9 and 12 now, and with his schedule, he will probably spend as much time with them now as he did before the split.
[Image: 312716975_171541915463089_63734130018671...e=636241B4]
(10-29-2022, 06:45 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 312716975_171541915463089_63734130018671...e=636241B4]

[Image: PointlessHandyBuzzard-size_restricted.gif]
(10-28-2022, 09:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]She's worth more than 8 times what he is. I wonder what it cost her to get out?

The fact that it's already finalized is crazy. Usually people with this kind of money and children take years to sort out the money and custody issues.
(10-29-2022, 11:47 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

The fact that it's already finalized is crazy. Usually people with this kind of money and children take years to sort out the money and custody issues.

That’s why I figure they kept what they brought into it and split anything they got together. Nothing really to fight over that way.
(10-29-2022, 04:18 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2022, 11:47 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that it's already finalized is crazy. Usually people with this kind of money and children take years to sort out the money and custody issues.

That’s why I figure they kept what they brought into it and split anything they got together. Nothing really to fight over that way.

Yep. Neither one needs child support or spousal support. 

I feel bad for the kids. I was only 4 years old when my parents divorced so I don't really remember us as a family. The Brady kids have definitely had that connection. Hopefully they're well ajusted kids and T&G keep things amicable and the media stays out of it so there is minimal damage.
(10-29-2022, 06:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2022, 04:18 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]That’s why I figure they kept what they brought into it and split anything they got together. Nothing really to fight over that way.

Yep. Neither one needs child support or spousal support. 

I feel bad for the kids. I was only 4 years old when my parents divorced so I don't really remember us as a family. The Brady kids have definitely had that connection. Hopefully they're well ajusted kids and T&G keep things amicable and the media stays out of it so there is minimal damage.

This. 

But something tells me they’ll be spoiled brats and feel entitled to stardom, fame and millions.  Hope I’m wrong. I’d say I wish them the best, but one, I don’t really care, 2 this happens to thousands/millions of other kids whose parents divorce. Life happens. Figure it out and make the best of it.
Dude is a mega-millionaire, now single and living in Tampa Bay..

He'll be just fine lolol
(10-29-2022, 09:45 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Dude is a mega-millionaire, now single and living in Tampa Bay..

He'll be just fine lolol

She’ll be a’ight too (wink, wink)
(10-29-2022, 09:54 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2022, 09:45 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Dude is a mega-millionaire, now single and living in Tampa Bay..

He'll be just fine lolol

She’ll be a’ight too (wink, wink)

I'll give her your expression of goodwill.

my understanding is that a lot of that stuff was pre-arranged before the nuptials, so the split will probably be a lot less ugly than typical high-profile couples.

He'll be just fine lolol

....and will soon join the ranks of retirees, maybe he can move to The Villages.
(10-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2022, 06:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Neither one needs child support or spousal support. 

This. 

But something tells me they’ll be spoiled brats and feel entitled to stardom, fame and millions.  Hope I’m wrong. I’d say I wish them the best, but one, I don’t really care, 2 this happens to thousands/millions of other kids whose parents divorce. Life happens. Figure it out and make the best of it.

Eh. Millions of kids don't have high profile parents who the media would love to pounce on for clickbait. Also, kids can be jerks. Little Susie doesn't like Brady's daughter so she talks a bunch of smack at school. That's not cool. I was bullied as a kid because I was tall and skinny and awkward so I have a tendency to think from that perspective. 

I may not be fond of kids because they're like aliens but mess with one in my line of sight and I'll jack you into the next millennium.