Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 vs Broncos Round 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The streak continues
3. Etienne - Showing us why Robinson was an after thought since Philadelphia.

2. Campbell - Continues to shine in the secondary.

1. Cooke - He punts and he punts well.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
3 Etienne - he's our best player on O
2 Cooke - he's reliable as anyone
1 Broncos D - several stupid penalties gave us points
3- ETN

2- Campbell

1-Key

H.R Cooke & Patterson

N.C Caldwell
3 - Etienne
2 - Oline gave up 2 sacks and over 150 on the ground. I believe 12 sacks on the year.
1 - Patterson quietly having a solid season
3 - Campbell
2 - Etienne
1 - Special teams (namely Cooke & Patterson)
3 Etienne - JRob's trade made all the headlines all week, and he stepped up to show why the team moved on.
2 Campbell - Good to see him get a pick on that throw, it's been his downfall for weeks prior.
1 Engram - Dude's done enough to earn a contract next year, imagine how impotent this offense would be without him to throw to.

-1 E!SPN - Screw your subscription service, but a little bit of credit for saving many of us from enduring that game live.
-2 Josh Allen - remember when we called him the good Josh Allen? yeesh.
-3 TLaw - Gabbertesque might be the best way to describe this outing. Making it hard to maintain hope in a turnaround.
(10-31-2022, 10:59 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]3 Etienne - JRob's trade made all the headlines all week, and he stepped up to show why the team moved on.
2 Campbell - Good to see him get a pick on that throw, it's been his downfall for weeks prior.
1 Engram - Dude's done enough to earn a contract next year, imagine how impotent this offense would be without him to throw to.

-1 E!SPN - Screw your subscription service, but a little bit of credit for saving many of us from enduring that game live.
-2 Josh Allen - remember when we called him the good Josh Allen? yeesh.
-3 TLaw - Gabbertesque might be the best way to describe this outing. Making it hard to maintain hope in a turnaround.

I agree with Engram earning his contract. He gives us some juice at the TE position.
Resigning Engram should be a priority. Not only is he a good pass catching TE he is a very good blocker as well

[Image: kssk9fg5s5x91.png]
(10-31-2022, 08:58 AM)wg171 Wrote: [ -> ]3 - Campbell
2 - Etienne

Not bashing you picking Campbell, but why isn’t ETN #1? He had a hell of a game.  That’s coming from a guy that didn’t believe in  ETN.   Any questions I had, he sure answered them.
(10-31-2022, 09:40 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
2 - Etienne

Not bashing you picking Campbell, but why isn’t ETN #1? He had a hell of a game.  That’s coming from a guy that didn’t believe in  ETN.   Any questions I had, he sure answered them.

Etienne has been fantastic. Just giving a little love to the punter/kicker
(10-31-2022, 09:40 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
2 - Etienne

some people embrace chaos Smile
allo allo

here are the latest results

Etienne 17
Campbell 9
Cooke 3
Patterson 2
Key 1
Engram 1

ET's freakish performance brings him to this rounds winner

like to give a quick shoutout to everyone who has participated so far, especially thru this rough patch this team is going thru