Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jacksonville Racists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Definitely on display this past weekend as Jacksonville was in the national spotlight, hosting the UGA-UF game / annual cocktail party.

Pick the article of your choice
https://www.google.com/search?q=jacksonv...e&ie=UTF-8
Anyone with a functioning brain who has met more than one Jew knows that they simply don't cooperate at that level. They're just like any other ethnic group! Not all of them like each other.
Folks like Kanye and these Jacksonville racists are either dumb or mentally ill. They should know better. They should be outed and lose their jobs.
But most of the people, worldwide, who profess hate for Jews simply haven't met any Jews. Egyptians and other Africans for instance. They could be perfectly intelligent and mentally well, but if someone tells them that Jews are evil, they have no real-life counterexample.
(10-31-2022, 01:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone with a functioning brain who has met more than one Jew knows that they simply don't cooperate at that level.  They're just like any other ethnic group! Not all of them like each other.
Folks like Kanye and these Jacksonville racists are either dumb or mentally ill.  They should know better.  They should be outed and lose their jobs.
But most of the people, worldwide, who profess hate for Jews simply haven't met any Jews.  Egyptians and other Africans for instance.  They could be perfectly intelligent and mentally well, but if someone tells them that Jews are evil, they have no real-life counterexample.

I was thinking of that myself this morning when I read the story. I thought of how many Jews I know myself and I can only count one, a guy I served with in the Navy. That’s it.

Most of the doofuses aping this stuff have never met a Jew that they know of but they have no compunction about expressing it. It’s stunningly stupid.
This stuff has been happening since the dawn of time. It happens all over the country and in every city, and it will continue to happen after both you and I are long gone. Not saying it's right, just saying that if this offends you to the deepest of your core, grow thicker skin because you're in for a long, triggered life.
(10-31-2022, 01:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone with a functioning brain who has met more than one Jew knows that they simply don't cooperate at that level.  They're just like any other ethnic group! Not all of them like each other.
Folks like Kanye and these Jacksonville racists are either dumb or mentally ill.  They should know better.  They should be outed and lose their jobs.
But most of the people, worldwide, who profess hate for Jews simply haven't met any Jews.  Egyptians and other Africans for instance.  They could be perfectly intelligent and mentally well, but if someone tells them that Jews are evil, they have no real-life counterexample.

Such a myopic view of the world. You're telling me that Kanye hasn't met any Jews? Lol. I'm sure you have that industry pegged, don't you, you freaking genius. 

Kanye knows there are powerful groups that engineer outcomes in the music, entertainment, and media industries, but he's just not aware or articulate enough to avoid mentioning the Jew part. He's right about the way that specific group operates. Does that apply to all Jews? No. Of course not. I don't think Kanye is saying that, but I could be wrong. The dude isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Honestly, I think he has Asperger's. 

Personally, I think a group of powerful people don the Jewish mantle as a form of protection against scrutiny, and it's a fool's errand to mention their "religion" because it's a de facto get-out-of-jail-free card. We are literally having a discussion about whether or not Nazi's are going to crawl out from under their rocks instead of looking at the ways we are being exploited. Get rid of the exploitation and you get rid of the simpletons who falsely ascribe it to an entire religion. 

I get it. Hitler was bad. Full stop. The .000001% of ignorant racists is not a bigger threat than the .08% of elites that are slowly funneling the money away from the middle class. The Jew part is a red herring.
(10-31-2022, 04:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]

Such a myopic view of the world. You're telling me that Kanye hasn't met any Jews? Lol. I'm sure you have that industry pegged, don't you, you freaking genius. 

Kanye knows there are powerful groups that engineer outcomes in the music, entertainment, and media industries, but he's just not aware or articulate enough to avoid mentioning the Jew part. He's right about the way that specific group operates. Does that apply to all Jews? No. Of course not. I don't think Kanye is saying that, but I could be wrong. The dude isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Honestly, I think he has Asperger's. 

Personally, I think a group of powerful people don the Jewish mantle as a form of protection against scrutiny, and it's a fool's errand to mention their "religion" because it's a de facto get-out-of-jail-free card. We are literally having a discussion about whether or not Nazi's are going to crawl out from under their rocks instead of looking at the ways we are being exploited. Get rid of the exploitation and you get rid of the simpletons who falsely ascribe it to an entire religion. 

I get it. Hitler was bad. Full stop. The .000001% of ignorant racists is not a bigger threat than the .08% of elites that are slowly funneling the money away from the middle class. The Jew part is a red herring.

I repeat myself, "Folks like Kanye and these Jacksonville racists are either dumb or mentally ill."

I am sure they have met many Jews.
I know many Jewish folks. Some are my best friends. Some are great people, some are just ok, some are downright mean. Like pretty much any other cross section of society.
(10-31-2022, 04:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2022, 04:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Such a myopic view of the world. You're telling me that Kanye hasn't met any Jews? Lol. I'm sure you have that industry pegged, don't you, you freaking genius. 

I repeat myself, "Folks like Kanye and these Jacksonville racists are either dumb or mentally ill."

(10-31-2022, 05:24 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I know many Jewish folks. Some are my best friends. Some are great people, some are just ok, some are downright mean. Like pretty much any other cross section of society.
Everyone is missing the point that Kayne was making. I haven't seen everything he has said but the stuff I did he wasn't saying anything about a race of people as a whole, just the people that are in power.

The left likes to do identity politics but you can't look at all the top of these companies and industries and say what they all have in common and at an extremely disproportionate level to the population?

It's facts and you can't deny that part of it.

Now you can then go downhill if you carry it further and start applying it to all people in the religion/race.

Look at the Catholic church and what the priests did. It's basically saying you can't call them out for it because they are Catholics.

Now all those companies, many members in Congress, etc all can trace their DNA to tribes of Israel but most of them I wouldn't call Jewish or at least practicing. They are just evil people who have lots of family money and continue to pass that on, they just happen to have a last name passed down for generations.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(10-31-2022, 07:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2022, 04:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I repeat myself, "Folks like Kanye and these Jacksonville racists are either dumb or mentally ill."

(10-31-2022, 05:24 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I know many Jewish folks.  Some are my best friends.  Some are great people, some are just ok, some are downright mean.  Like pretty much any other cross section of society.
Everyone is missing the point that Kayne was making. I haven't seen everything he has said but the stuff I did he wasn't saying anything about a race of people as a whole, just the people that are in power.

The left likes to do identity politics but you can't look at all the top of these companies and industries and say what they all have in common and at an extremely disproportionate level to the population?

It's facts and you can't deny that part of it.

Now you can then go downhill if you carry it further and start applying it to all people in the religion/race.

Look at the Catholic church and what the priests did. It's basically saying you can't call them out for it because they are Catholics.

Now all those companies, many members in Congress, etc all can trace their DNA to tribes of Israel but most of them I wouldn't call Jewish or at least practicing. They are just evil people who have lots of family money and continue to pass that on, they just happen to have a last name passed down for generations.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

If you want to speak against evil actions taken by people with massive generational wealth, say so.  Thats in-bounds.  They are disproportionately Jewish and Anglo, generally, yes. But if you bring their ethnicity into it, then you're being racist.  So don't do that.
My Jewish friend wants me to do his "Why did the Isrealites wander 40 years in the wilderness" joke, but I told him its not cool for me as a Gentile to do so. He then accidently dropped a quarter. I pride myself on taking the high road.
I would genuinely like to know how Kanye would feel if someone said that black people controlled the rap industry. I think it'd go a long way to understanding his point.
(10-31-2022, 09:38 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I would genuinely like to know how Kanye would feel if someone said that black people controlled the rap industry. I think it'd go a long way to understanding his point.

Kanye's not making a point.
Jay Z has said a lot about Jews.  Not all of it flattering, but none of it offensive.  Jay Z is in his right mind.  Kanye is not.
Bro, even if he was mentally ill, which is a stupid, reductionist stance, he's still trying to make a point. For a guy that likes to "understand" you sure aren't very understanding.
Everything from ADHD to believing in God is called a mental illness now. The term is so diluted that its almost meaningless.
(11-01-2022, 09:08 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Everything from ADHD to believing in God is called a mental illness now.  The term is so diluted that its almost meaningless.

Everything but actual mental illness is called mental illness now.
Yeah, Mikey will put a kid on puberty blockers for 6 years, because that's not a mental illness, but someone who probably has Asperger's should lose their job immediately.
(11-01-2022, 02:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Mikey will put a kid on puberty blockers for 6 years, because that's not a mental illness, but someone who probably has Asperger's should lose their job immediately.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness which, like many mental illnesses, can be treated with medical and pharmacological interventions.

Aspberger's or autism are not excuses that allow one to broadcast hateful speech. There are a number of other mental conditions that may have caused those people to feel that way.  Schizophrenia for one.  But society is not a suicide pact.  The law can't always punish antisocial speech, but private actors can and in some cases must, for the health of society as a whole.

Whoever broadcast that message needs to have their life temporarily and publicly ruined, or else the message will spread.  They can be reintegrated into society when they recant.
(11-01-2022, 03:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2022, 02:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Mikey will put a kid on puberty blockers for 6 years, because that's not a mental illness, but someone who probably has Asperger's should lose their job immediately.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness which, like many mental illnesses, can be treated with medical and pharmacological interventions.

Aspberger's or autism are not excuses that allow one to broadcast hateful speech. There are a number of other mental conditions that may have caused those people to feel that way.  Schizophrenia for one.  But society is not a suicide pact.  The law can't always punish antisocial speech, but private actors can and in some cases must, for the health of society as a whole.

Whoever broadcast that message needs to have their life temporarily and publicly ruined, or else the message will spread.  They can be reintegrated into society when they recant.

Well, at least you aren't advocating for the ovens just yet.
(11-01-2022, 03:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Speech, speech, speech. Grow up, dude. This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. The left owns the cultural narrative on speech. It's ONLY literal when it's not on talking points. These dudes can show up in black face, rape women, and use minorities as pawns when it's convenient. Our Commander-in-chief says racist [BLEEP] all the time. If you disagree with that, then you ain't black, Jack. Joy Behar says something racist like once a week. Nobody on the left cares... not until it threatens their power. It's a tool. The rich and powerful wield it like a club and you just want to feel like part of the crew. You're not. You're a shill, just like the rest of us. 

It doesn't matter that the left is constantly redefining language to suit their needs, you just fall right in line. You're so easily manipulated. Kanye is talking about how is being screwed over by a small group of Jewish billionaires. They aren't even religious Jews. They have like 99% European DNA. MOST of them were converts like 500 years ago or whatever. Ashkenazi Jews represent less than 3% of the entirety of Jews on this planet, and this group that he's referring to isn't even a fraction of a percent of that. Kanye is a fool for mentioning their "heritage," but you're a fool for believing they care about anything but power and not being aware enough to try to get his point. 

Can it get out of control if we let it? Yes. Absolutely. There is a real problem brewing between blacks and Jews in bigger cities. Between the Black Hebrew Israelites and the Nation of Islam, there are Jews who are already afraid to walk around in the streets. I think it's good for people to push back on why it's unnecessary to mention a group's heritage and how that unnecessarily implicates many millions of people who don't have the control. That's a 5 minute conversation in which 99% of America would agree with you. 

Now that that's settled, what about his claim? Why are this small group of elites able to wield so much power? He is attempting to fight that group and he will be drug through the mud and made an example of and you, the great thinker, won't even bat an eye. You'll pat yourself on the back for being on the "right side of history." Geez, man.
(11-01-2022, 12:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2022, 09:08 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Everything from ADHD to believing in God is called a mental illness now.  The term is so diluted that its almost meaningless.

Everything but actual mental illness is called mental illness now.

Ma'am.. They prefer the term 'user friendly' now..

Wait.. I'm so sorry, I assigned your gender without your permission!!

I'll be in the dungeon, punishing myself AGAIN, with my Van Halen records, pre-rolls and box of Little Debies!!

I'm so sorry, she, it, they, her, ma'am, maddam, mrs, ms, professor, sergeant, astronaut, captain, ensign..

Together, for humanity and the civility of man kind!!

I forgot..

Up up and away!!

Yeah.. a little stoned right now..
Pages: 1 2 3