Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: no videos for a couple games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just a heads up.   some people on here think my hype videos are causeing the team to lose. 

so i won't make any hype video this week, nor the next game jags play. then everyone will see its not my hype videos. I will go 3 games of no hype videos. 

that way you can see its not my hype videos,and if it is the videos jags could still get more wins then loses.
We don't want hype videos, we want Wolfie's Sick Burns videos.
You should do more corn videos.
Wolfie. You keep doing you man. Whatever floats your boat. No matter what though we've got your back.
(11-01-2022, 12:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Wolfie. You keep doing you man. Whatever floats your boat. No matter what though we've got your back.

I am doing me,im running a test for next few games. i don't think my hype videos are reason for jags loseing,but won't find out until i try,and see what happens.
Good idea. Your videos are clearly a curse on the team.
Where is more corn
Wolfie you may be over emphasizing your own experience as it relates to the Jaguars season. This is a trick our minds play on us. Don't read into it. Your videos aren't the reason they win, lose or tie. Some people are superstitious and I admittedly had a specific shirt I would wear when watching the games, until we inevitably started losing all the time again. If the videos make you feel good, do them. If they are a waste of time or you need a break, don't do it. Fans don't blame fans for losing.. it comes down to the staff and execution on the field. That is it.
I vote for more videos please.
I am postive my videos are not the reason jags are loseing. It will be proved when they  lose 2 of the next 3 games.  

I don't think jags will beat the raiders,nor Ravans. As crazy as this sounds they could beat the chiefs,why  its a game jags should lose,they will be big time underdogs,and every season jags  win 1 game they should.

as crazy as it sounds this year will be the chiefs game.
(11-01-2022, 04:29 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Where is more corn

Did....did you just suggest corn #2 as a new poll option?

I kinda like it.
*No one thinks the videos have any effect, positive or negative, on the outcomes of these games.
(11-02-2022, 12:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]*No one thinks the videos have any effect, positive or negative, on the outcomes of these games.

Not true. At least not for me. When we win? It's because of his video. When they lose? It's #BecauseJaguars. I don't make the rules. This is just the way it is for me personally.
The only videos that you should post MUST Be Positive. Duuuuuuuuuuvalllllll.

IJS.

NH3...
(11-02-2022, 09:00 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2022, 04:29 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Where is more corn

Did....did you just suggest corn #2 as a new poll option?

I kinda like it.

I voted for corn

Wolfie shouting a bbq at his place
Yes!! More videos!!

Have you ever watched a wolfie video, fully baked?

Yeah.. pretty priceless
I vote for reaction videos! Give us the cold hard truth
(11-01-2022, 10:53 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up.   some people on here think my hype videos are causeing the team to lose. 

so i won't make any hype video this week, nor the next game jags play. then everyone will see its not my hype videos. I will go 3 games of no hype videos. 

that way you can see its not my hype videos,and if it is the videos jags could still get more wins then loses.

I dunno man, the Jags are losing by much less than they have in the past which leads me to believe that your videos are helping. A little more enthusiasm might just push them over the top.
(11-02-2022, 06:33 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2022, 10:53 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up.   some people on here think my hype videos are causeing the team to lose. 

I dunno man, the Jags are losing by much less than they have in the past which leads me to believe that your videos are helping. A little more enthusiasm might just push them over the top.

that, or a little more corn.

Wolife, do your next video with a mouth full of corn, if we win by 30 you have to keep doing that till it stops working.
Could it be…….
Pages: 1 2 3 4