Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Faiders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Didn’t see a discussion thread. Maybe because we all know the inevitable conclusion. The Raiders aka Faiders are well, fading fast, but luckily for them they have a get right game here. 

Faiders 30, Jags 17

We make it look good at times but defense gets demolished in the 4th by Carr and Adams and Jacob’s gets bottled up the whole game then we “inexplicably “ allow 100 yards rushing in final two drives (again)

Trevor avoids picks this time but only throws super safe passes and has a passable stat of 250 yards passing. Etienne is the only good player all day.
I'll be positive this time.

Trev gets 300 yds with 3 tds and no interceptions or fumbles. Etienne gets 150 yds again and 2 td.

Josh Allen sacks Carr 3 times and Tre Herndon gets an interception.

The score? I don't know.
0 - 4 against the AFC West is rapidly approaching.
(11-01-2022, 02:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]0 - 4 against the AFC West is rapidly approaching.
They already beat the Chargers.

Try again.
(11-01-2022, 02:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2022, 02:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]0 - 4 against the AFC West is rapidly approaching.
They already beat the Chargers.

Try again.

Bahaha, senior moment!

I'll change that to 0 - 4 against the NFC East.
(11-01-2022, 03:02 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2022, 02:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]They already beat the Chargers.

Try again.

Bahaha, senior moment!

No worries all the losses blend together over the Shad Khan Error. There are so many, way too many.
They're overdue. I'll say we win 24 to 17. At some point they need to figure out a way to make Lawrence successful in the red zone. I think they had the right idea in the road loss to the clots. Keep the ball in his hands, just let him run with it in designed packages when you're 10 - 15 yards out. I said it already earlier this year. It's what made them successful at Clemson.

I also think if you're going to pass it, that's fine, just do it with a bootleg, rollout or play action pass on 1st and goal instead some of these sprint out rights, etc. Where's that creativity we saw earlier in the year with Kirk motioning into the backfield and then outside and over the middle for an easy completion? I feel like they haven't gone back to Etienne in the same fashion since the season opener.

"OMG, Caldrac's actually criticizing the play calls".

Yeah, I am. Still need to execute though or throw the ball away on 1st and goal.
The raiders about to get faded.

Jags need a win so bad.

Try again.

Bahaha, senior moment!

0-4 against the East is almost a guarantee.

I think they can win this game and go to 2-2 against the AFC West.
28-24 Raiders. Jags give up a TD late in the fourth.
(11-01-2022, 04:19 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]28-24 Raiders. Jags give up a TD late in the fourth.

I can't see that happening with this defense.  I mean, could you imagine our bend but don't break defense giving up a TD with the game on the line.  NO WAY !!  Smile
We're still the whipping boys of the NFL. This is the get right team you want to face when your season is going south.

31-11 Raiders.
Raiders 42
Jaguars 37
This feels like one we’ll probably win.

(11-01-2022, 04:43 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]We're still the whipping boys of the NFL. This is the get right team you want to face when your season is going south.

31-11 Raiders.

Even if we don’t win, I’d be pretty surprised if this is the first blow out loss of the season. I feel like they’re saving that for week 14 @ the tacks.
If I'm the Jags, I'm letting Campbell shadow Adams all game long.

The dude I'm most worried about is Darren Waller though. Hes missed the last 2 games with a hamstring injury. If he plays this week, these ILBs and Safeties have no chance at covering him.
(11-01-2022, 05:45 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm the Jags, I'm letting Campbell shadow Adams all game long.

The dude I'm most worried about is Darren Waller though. Hes missed the last 2 games with a hamstring injury. If he plays this week, these ILBs and Safeties have no chance at covering him.

Im sure they will. Last week was the fist time he has done this when shadowing Sutton and he done great, he had 1 catch.

Did you think about this before posting?

(11-01-2022, 04:19 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]28-24 Raiders. Jags give up a TD late in the fourth.

I can see this happening.
Faiders
Reverse the Roles

They lose to a Jags TD in the 4th quarter

You're doing great, bud.

Try again.

Bahaha, senior moment!

well if Vegas is annexed by the NFC East, good job staying on topic.

too real, man. too real.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5