Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joining the forum..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, a friend of mine from over here in the UK has tried to join, I believe he was waiting for a verification email to confirm subscription etc, are there any mods/admins that are able to check if he's been able to join at all?

Send me a pm with the name he used to sign up with and I will see what I can find out.
Great thanks, I'll text him now.

When I first joined years ago I did not receive my verification for 6 months. By the time I rcvd. it I had forgotten I even joined. :yes:

I don't think we had that junk when I joined. If I remember right, that was implemented right after we drafted Matt Jones..

Sooooe Pig!!
I don't remember how I got here. I think I clicked on a bad link or something.

Or made a wrong turn in Albuquerque...
Quote:So, a friend of mine from over here in the UK has tried to join, I believe he was waiting for a verification email to confirm subscription etc, are there any mods/admins that are able to check if he's been able to join at all?

Sorry --- Trump has already built the fireWALL
Quote:So, a friend of mine from over here in the UK has tried to join, I believe he was waiting for a verification email to confirm subscription etc, are there any mods/admins that are able to check if he's been able to join at all?

Are we to prepare ourselves for DarloJag the 2nd soon?
What I remember most about joining is all the heavy sighs and eye-rolling before they allowed it. Then their insistence that the only two usernames available were Dillweed and Jerkface almost deterred me, but I've grown very adept at lingering where I'm not wanted. Like my family says, just because I make the mortgage payment doesn't necessarily mean I have to live there. Whatever.

But hey, welcome to the board, friend of DarloJag.

Has he been properly vetted?
Quote:Are we to prepare ourselves for DarloJag the 2nd soon?

He's my protégé..
I miss changing my name weekly. 

Mmmm Horsemeat! had such a nice ring to it.

Quote:Send me a pm with the name he used to sign up with and I will see what I can find out.
[Image: 14328888_10154501621174561_1869998454_n....e=57D6FB50]

So, my friend can get logged in, but see's this message.... any ideas?
Quote:[Image: 14328888_10154501621174561_1869998454_n....e=57D6FB50]

No clue. I just checked his user name and it still says validating on my end.
And charge your damn phone!! Big Grin
Quote:[Image: 14328888_10154501621174561_1869998454_n....e=57D6FB50]

He should be validated now. 
Yep, now it says he's a member.
Finally in! Thanks for the help Paul haha.
Quote:And charge your damn phone!! Big Grin

Hey it's his phone!! It's a screen shot.. I wouldn't let it get that low....(plus it's an iPhone... ewwww)  :thumbsup:
Quote:He should be validated now. 

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5