Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Going to the Raiders game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been to a game in over 20 years. Where do people go to park before the game now? I used to do park and ride. Is that still a thing now? I'll be heading up from Deltona with my roommate who is a big Raiders fan. Anyone have any suggestions?
I only ever Uber nowadays.
(11-01-2022, 07:39 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been to a game in over 20 years. Where do people go to park before the game now? I used to do park and ride. Is that still a thing now? I'll be heading up from Deltona with my roommate who is a big Raiders fan. Anyone have any suggestions?

Park and ride is still a thing I believe.  There’s several cash lots around the stadium and you should be able to buy a spot ahead of time at Tailgaters parking lot if you prefer to have that decision made ahead of time.
There are some smartphone apps you can use to buy parking.

I have used BestPark to buy a spot in the Sports Complex Garage.

There are also many lots on Tallyrand Avenue of varying cost.
(11-01-2022, 07:39 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been to a game in over 20 years. Where do people go to park before the game now? I used to do park and ride. Is that still a thing now? I'll be heading up from Deltona with my roommate who is a big Raiders fan. Anyone have any suggestions?

Nearest JTA game day express lot is on King Street ( San Marco Southbank area) 

JTA site tells you which app to install for ticketing 
You park in a parking garage and ride the bus across the Hart bridge and it drops you near the stadium

This one is good if you plan to tailgate a bit near the stadium -  reserve spot ahead
https://www.tailgatersparking.com
also be prepared to see lots of raiders fans,a lot more of them then Jags fans sunday.
(11-03-2022, 02:40 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]also be prepared to see lots of raiders fans,a lot more of them then Jags fans sunday.

And if we dont?

U going to do a runner onto the field?

I park and ride to the stadium.  There is a city parking garage behind Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown Southbank.  Minimal costs, like 8 bucks. I sit in section 149 (have since the beginning) so pm me and we can meet up..lol

Wear a Raiders jersey, enjoy yourself.
If a bicyclist guy offers you a ride, take it and tip him and you’ll thank me later.
(11-03-2022, 09:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]If a bicyclist guy offers you a ride, take it and tip him and you’ll thank me later.

[Image: tenor.gif]
(11-03-2022, 09:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]If a bicyclist guy offers you a ride, take it and tip him and you’ll thank me later.

How much should he tip you?..I mean him.
(11-03-2022, 09:06 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]

I park and ride to the stadium.  There is a city parking garage behind Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown Southbank.  Minimal costs, like 8 bucks. I sit in section 149 (have since the beginning) so pm me and we can meet up..lol
Not sure where we are sitting. Pretty sure it is the nose bleeds though, lol
(11-03-2022, 03:10 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2022, 02:40 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]also be prepared to see lots of raiders fans,a lot more of them then Jags fans sunday.

And if we dont?

U going to do a runner onto the field?

no for 2 reasons.  1. its illegal to run onto the field.  2. i don't leave in Jacksonville,nor anywere near.