Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trinity College removed American flags from students' window but allowed pride flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Merica..... Love it or leave it!!!!!!!!

And i don't give a Flying [BLEEP] if you're offended...... Free speech includes speech you snowflakes do not agree with........

Trinity College removed American flags from students' window but allowed pride flags to remain for days later

The dean reportedly said some students were offended by the Gadsden and Thin Line flags

Trinity College in Connecticut forcibly removed two variations of the American flag from a dormitory window last week despite allowing other flags, like the pride flag, to remain for days after the incident. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trinity-co...ride-flags
It's a private college they can dictate that kind of stuff on their campus. Solution is for people to not send their money to the schools go woke go broke.

Personally I don't like the variations of the flag to me old glory should be left alone of it all.
Most colleges have very clear policies about this kind of thing, and there are supposed to be written warnings before any action is taken.
Most colleges also have underpaid and zealous 20 somethings out "enforcing" these policies. If those kids stick with it maybe they'll move up to managing your HOA!