Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Reporters aboard Hillary's plane really ask the TOUGH questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet'>Paul Joseph Watson </a>
<div> 
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet'><span>✔</span>@PrisonPlanet</a></div>
</div>

<p class="">This is why the press never asks Hillary real questions. They look like enraptured tweens meeting Taylor Swift.

[Image: press.jpg]

"Oh, Hillary!  Please cough on me!  I'll cherish your spittle like it's a sweat stained scarf from Elvis' neck!" - Andrea Mitchell, NBC News

Quote:"Oh, Hillary! Please cough on me! I'll cherish your spittle like it's a sweat stained scarf from Elvis' neck!" - Andrea Mitchell, NBC News

Apparently you haven't been made aware of the fact that the [BLEEP] zombie virus that killed Hillary is extremely contagious...
C'mon ..... Some of the questions were pretty rigorous.  In fact, someone asked her "How was your weekend?"

That's a tough, tricky, and potentially a loaded question.

I give HDR a lot of credit in her response when she stated "Pretty good."
Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(28,32,34);font-family:Helvetica, Roboto, 'Segoe UI', Calibri, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
<div>Paul Joseph Watson 
<div> 
✔@PrisonPlanet</div>
</div>

This is why the press never asks Hillary real questions. They look like enraptured tweens meeting Taylor Swift.

[Image: press.jpg]

</div>

LOL ...... Media / Paparazzi / Advertising Committee

Quote:C'mon ..... Some of the questions were pretty rigorous. In fact, someone asked her "How was your weekend?"

That's a tough, tricky, and potentially a loaded question.

I give HDR a lot of credit in her response when she stated "Pretty good."

So this does or does not count as a press conference?
Quote:"Oh, Hillary!  Please cough on me!  I'll cherish your spittle like it's a sweat stained scarf from Elvis' neck!" - Andrea Mitchell, NBC News

One of the best ones yet.   Laughing
Quote:So this does or does not count as a press conference?

No. She has to finish without dying.
Quote:So this does or does not count as a press conference?

I'd like to hear your answer to this question...
Quote:I'd like to hear your answer to this question...

Meh... I could see why a Clinton supporter would call it a press conference...

I think she needs to do a formal one. In front of a podium...
Picture should go in the dictionary under "fawning".