Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 Vs Raiders Round 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How good is a win baby

Yippie
3 Trevor. Easily his best game as a pro.
2 ETN. He's elite.
1 Dewey. Say what you will, he gave the D a spark.
3 Etienne
2 Dewey
1 Trevor
3. Trevor Lawrence - He had 235 passing yards, 1 TD and 0 interceptions.  He also added 53 rushing yards.

2.  ETN - He had 109 rushing yards and 2 TD's.

1.  Smoot - 2 sacks.  Everyone else had none.
(11-06-2022, 06:14 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: [ -> ]3. Trevor Lawrence - He had 235 passing yards, 1 TD and 0 interceptions.  He also added 53 rushing yards.

Same as mine

3 - Trevor
2 - Etienne
1 - Smoot
3. Smoot - Two sacks. At key moments in the game.

2. Etienne - Continues to display why he was a 1st RD pick.

1. Wingard - Came in for Jenkins. Noticeably made multiple plays on one or two drives.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(11-06-2022, 06:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]3. Smoot - Two sacks. At key moments in the game.

1. Wingard - Came in for Jenkins. Noticeably made multiple plays on one or two drives.

Still drafting Hendon Hooker #1 huh
3 - trevor
2 - travis
1 - smoot.

Cisco would of made my list but he dropped that jump pick
(11-06-2022, 06:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2022, 06:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]3. Smoot - Two sacks. At key moments in the game.

Nope. He looked flat against Georgia. He's not the 2nd coming of Burrow like the analysts thought. LOL.

Lawrence played efficiently and effectively today. In particular, 3rd downs. This is what the minimum of his weeks should look like. I have to hand it to the defense today though.

They got [BLEEP] on in the 1st half. Didnt give up anything in the 2nd half. It was a "complimentary" day of football.

(11-06-2022, 07:18 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]3 - trevor
2 - travis
1 - smoot.

Cisco also slipped leaving the Raiders' wide receiver wide open for an easy touchdown.
(11-06-2022, 08:32 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2022, 07:18 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]3 - trevor
2 - travis
1 - smoot.

Cisco also slipped leaving the Raiders' wide receiver wide open for an easy touchdown.

That is true but the pick six would of been a great makeup for that slip
3.. Etienne
2. Trev
1. Smoot
(11-06-2022, 06:14 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: [ -> ]3. Trevor Lawrence - He had 235 passing yards, 1 TD and 0 interceptions.  He also added 53 rushing yards.

Put me down for these votes, too.

Etienne and Freddy T are the only Jags RB with 3 straight 100+ yd rushing and at least 1 TD games. Hard to believe MJD didn't hit that mark ever.

This game should shut the detractors up, at least for an afternoon, and that might be the best thing about the win.

(11-06-2022, 06:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]

sometimes what we don't say says more than what we do Wink
3 Etn

2 Smoot

1 Trevor
Bump , reminder to get ur votes in
(11-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2022, 06:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Still drafting Hendon Hooker #1 huh
Nope. He looked flat against Georgia. He's not the 2nd coming of Burrow like the analysts thought. LOL.

Lawrence played efficiently and effectively today. In particular, 3rd downs. This is what the minimum of his weeks should look like. I have to hand it to the defense today though.

They got [BLEEP] on in the 1st half. Didnt give up anything in the 2nd half. It was a "complimentary" day of football.

The minimum of what his weeks should look like?? If we’re expecting 80% pass completion every week the poor kids never gonna meet expectations
(11-10-2022, 07:13 PM)Craigukjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. He looked flat against Georgia. He's not the 2nd coming of Burrow like the analysts thought. LOL.

The minimum of what his weeks should look like?? If we’re expecting 80% pass completion every week the poor kids never gonna meet expectations
Did it in weeks two and three. Did it faster than Garrard and Brunell did it in franchise history in just 25, 26 starts.

My expectations and set of standards for him will only continue to go up.

allo all

here is this rounds results

ETN 19
Trevor 15
Smoot 9
Wingard 4

ETN's dominant performance gives him the edge over TLAW in this rounds votes