Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Spotting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is it the last few weeks, when it's come to spotting for us the refs turn into stevie wonder 

I noticed it a few times today where they called some short where etn or another person clearly made it over

Has been becoming a regular occurrence the last few weeks

Annoying as
Don't call it spotting please.
(11-06-2022, 07:43 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it the last few weeks, when it's come to spotting for us the refs turn into stevie wonder 

I noticed it a few times today where they called some short where etn or another person clearly made it over

Annoying as

Dunno but I've noticed it too. Maybe they really do hate us.
(11-06-2022, 07:43 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it the last few weeks, when it's come to spotting for us the refs turn into stevie wonder 

Annoying as

I noticed this as well. I think we still managed a first on the next play. The play I’m thinking of I felt like could have been challenged.
(11-06-2022, 07:46 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Don't call it spotting please.

Wot do u want me to call it
(11-06-2022, 08:34 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]

Annoying as

I noticed this as well. I think we still managed a first on the next play. The play I’m thinking of I felt like could have been challenged.

The one I was thinking of was in the red zone clearly a first down.... I think time ran out in the quarter... so I'm like cool we got plenty of time to look at it and challenge it... sure enough nope they didn't.... Next play ETN runs in for a touchdown so I was like ok good ... but still need to challenge these spots... It's happened multiple times in the past and cost us....
You have to overcome regardless and the jags did

I cringed too

Annoying as

I agree with this.  The curious thing is Doug never challenges the spot.
(11-07-2022, 01:49 AM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]

Annoying as

I agree with this.  The curious thing is Doug never challenges the spot.

I agree that there was more than one spot where we didn't seem to get credit for a first down, but some Jaguar coach upstairs has to see a replay that clearly shows where the ball should be spotted.  And it has to happen in an extremely short period of time.  Doug is trying to call the next play, not thinking about whether he should challenge that spot.
(11-07-2022, 01:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

I cringed too

Bad spotting in the red zone makes for a boring weekend.
(11-07-2022, 07:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 01:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I cringed too

Not sure what this means…but…sounds kinda nasty.
(11-07-2022, 08:03 AM)JW Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 07:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Bad spotting in the red zone makes for a boring weekend.

Not sure what this means…but…sounds kinda nasty.

Oh it is. Maybe a good time to plan a few days fishing or something.
(11-07-2022, 08:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 08:03 AM)JW Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what this means…but…sounds kinda nasty.

Oh it is. Maybe a good time to plan a few days fishing or something.
It can attract bears  Sad

The bears can smell the menstruation!
(11-07-2022, 08:16 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 08:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it is. Maybe a good time to plan a few days fishing or something.

Your hear that?!?! Bears!!!!

Now you've put THE WHOLE STADIUM in jeopardy
(11-06-2022, 08:35 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]

Wot do u want me to call it

Don't know, but women call the start of their monthlies 'spotting'.  So ur gross, not me.  lol
(11-07-2022, 07:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 01:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I cringed too

Sometimes, you just have to change the game in order to keep the home team happy..

[Image: det-basic-slovaque-900x900.jpg]
(11-07-2022, 08:16 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 08:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it is. Maybe a good time to plan a few days fishing or something.

That's why we go fishing and leave the spotter at home.
In this day and age, there are ways to prevent bad spotting.
because jaguars
Pages: 1 2