Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Election Night thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Might as well have an official thread for this!

Fox has called Florida for DeSantis and Rubio already. Crist is now the first person to lose as a rep, a dem and an independent for a governors race.  Laughing
Florida is going Red in every race. Even Miami-Dade is going to DeSantis. Huge Hispanic backlash against Dems. This is the Republican blueprint for 2024.
Rubio with a fired up acceptance speech. Doesn't sound like a RINO to me. We'll see how he governs.
Charlie Crist cracked a grin when DeSantis called him an 'old donkey' at the debate because he was thinking to himself, 'I'm totally using that down at the bath house.'
Beto got Beato. Againo lolololololol

I'm so proud to be a Floridian!!
The meltdowns on Twitter are amazing right now!
(11-08-2022, 10:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]The meltdowns on Twitter are amazing right now!

Post some.
I think you guys are wrong about the red wave. I think you're going to see democrats over perform the polls.

Don't get me wrong, I think Republicans will take the house... maybe the senate... but I just think Dems are going to outperform the polls.
(11-08-2022, 09:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Rubio with a fired up acceptance speech. Doesn't sound like a RINO to me. We'll see how he governs.
Rubio is definitely a RINO, he only pretends to be conservative when he needs votes. I'll vote for any primary candidate against him. Maybe he will realize he needs to bend his knee to DeSantis and Trump or he is done.
(11-08-2022, 10:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I think you guys are wrong about the red wave. I think you're going to see democrats over perform the polls.

Don't get me wrong, I think Republicans will take the house... maybe the senate... but I just think Dems are going to outperform the polls.
Not sure about that. They may try to cheat it but the red waves are holding their votes in a lot of places. They can't cheat if the vote turnout is too high on today and if they hold red counties.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(11-08-2022, 10:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I think you guys are wrong about the red wave. I think you're going to see democrats over perform the polls.

The results coming in so far support that. There will be some Republican gains, but it doesn't look like a rout.
(11-08-2022, 10:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

The results coming in so far support that. There will be some Republican gains, but it doesn't look like a rout.
Just wait, the rural counties have learned how to stop the cheating.

The J6 head is going down in Mississippi now.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(11-08-2022, 10:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2022, 09:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Rubio with a fired up acceptance speech.  Doesn't sound like a RINO to me.  We'll see how he governs.
Rubio is definitely a RINO, he only pretends to be conservative when he needs votes. I'll vote for any primary candidate against him. Maybe he will realize he needs to bend his knee to DeSantis and Trump or he is done.

Rubio had two chances to get rid of Trump and whiffed on them both. He's no RINO.  To the extent that the Republican party is Trump’s party, Rubio is a complete Republican.  You could call me a RINO because I want Trump gone.  You can't call Rubio one.
(11-08-2022, 10:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2022, 10:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Rubio is definitely a RINO, he only pretends to be conservative when he needs votes. I'll vote for any primary candidate against him. Maybe he will realize he needs to bend his knee to DeSantis and Trump or he is done.

Rubio had two chances to get rid of Trump and whiffed on them both. He's no RINO.  To the extent that the Republican party is Trump’s party, Rubio is a complete Republican.  You could call me a RINO because I want Trump gone.  You can't call Rubio one.

We call you RINO because you're a fraud.
(11-08-2022, 10:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2022, 10:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Rubio had two chances to get rid of Trump and whiffed on them both. He's no RINO.  To the extent that the Republican party is Trump’s party, Rubio is a complete Republican.  You could call me a RINO because I want Trump gone.  You can't call Rubio one.

We call you RINO because you're a fraud.

Ask L2L how fraudulent I am. Or Bunnie.
GA senate race headed to a runoff again but if the House is already Republican and/or the Republicans already have 50 senators, the runoff won't matter much, and not much money will be spent trying to save Warnock's butt.
That said, Walker is not going to be a good Senator. It's sad how billionaires and celebrities are getting seats in the Senate now.
(11-08-2022, 11:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]GA senate race headed to a runoff again but if the House is not in play and/or the Republicans already have 50 senators, the runoff won't matter much, and not much money will be spent trying to save Warnock's butt.
That said, Walker is not going to be a good Senator. It's sad how billionaires and celebrities are getting seats in the Senate now.

Reagan was a celebrity before he was a politician. Easily the best Republican president in recent history and probably the last conservative California governor up to now. Not too sad.
(11-08-2022, 11:33 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2022, 11:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]GA senate race headed to a runoff again but if the House is not in play and/or the Republicans already have 50 senators, the runoff won't matter much, and not much money will be spent trying to save Warnock's butt.
That said, Walker is not going to be a good Senator.  It's sad how billionaires and celebrities are getting seats in the Senate now.

Reagan was a celebrity before he was a politician.  Easily the best Republican president in recent history and probably the last conservative California governor up to now.  Not too sad.

I'm too young to remember any of that, but of course I've read quite a bit.
Reagan was governor.  He proved himself there.
Walker's role as Senator, he will be able to hide in the background.   Which is fine, if you have 1 Senator doing that.  But what if you have 51 or more?
(11-08-2022, 11:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2022, 11:33 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Reagan was a celebrity before he was a politician.  Easily the best Republican president in recent history and probably the last conservative California governor up to now.  Not too sad.

I'm too young to remember any of that, but of course I've read quite a bit.
Reagan was governor.  He proved himself there.
Walker's role as Senator, he will be able to hide in the background.   Which is fine, if you have 1 Senator doing that.  But what if you have 51 or more?

Walker hasn't won yet, and actually, I tend to agree with you on him. If he wins, I'll reserve judgement until we see how he governs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5