Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Travis Etienne Tribute Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been really impressed with Travis Etienne throughout the season and its exciting to see the his workload get ramped up. I made a video with his best plays from the coaching film angle and i wanted to see what y'all think. Was I fair? Am I too enamored with his burst? It was meant as a tribute to his massive talent

Its on youtube right here:
17 Explosive Plays from Travis Etienne
Look Forward to the feedback
Good stuff.

I'd like to see them get him few more targets in the pass game this week.
It's the acceleration.
This is basically his rookie year and I think he should be in the running for comeback player of the year. He’s a player that I would want as life long Jag.
Wish we could spell him on some of those short yardage/tough run plays. Carolina ran CMC into the ground with 25-30 touches per game. We can’t do that with our guy. He obviously needs a lot of touches but gotta find a way to get him a few breathers and a few less hard hits.
This thread title was concerning. At first I thought it was gonna say the Jags were trading Etienne.
(11-12-2022, 05:58 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]Wish we could spell him on some of those short yardage/tough run plays. Carolina ran CMC into the ground with 25-30 touches per game. We can’t do that with our guy. He obviously needs a lot of touches but gotta find a way to get him a few breathers and a few less hard hits.

Yeah man I agree
(11-12-2022, 05:19 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]This is basically his rookie year and I think he should be in the running for comeback player of the year. He’s a player that I would want as life long Jag.

Can you come back if you never went anywhere?
(11-12-2022, 05:58 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]Wish we could spell him on some of those short yardage/tough run plays. Carolina ran CMC into the ground with 25-30 touches per game. We can’t do that with our guy. He obviously needs a lot of touches but gotta find a way to get him a few breathers and a few less hard hits.
That’s what you’re supposed to do with running backs.

Run them into the ground and replace.