Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars vs. Chefs GameDay thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Let's go Jags! I think we'll have a big day on offense. Get a turnover or 2 and we'll be in this one until the end.
We're getting special treatment today. The game will be televised to areas outside of the market and we get Nance and Romo. So here in NC I can watch it on the network. Yay! Now, if we can go out there and play a good game that would be great. 

Looking forward to seeing what we can do. Go Jags!
Let’s go JJs. Beat them to the punch. Be the more aggressive team today. Play to the echo of the whistle.
(11-13-2022, 08:35 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]We're getting special treatment today. The game will be televised to areas outside of the market and we get Nance and Romo. So here in NC I can watch it on the network. Yay! Now, if we can go out there and play a good game that would be great. 

Romo and Nance is a treat. I'm interested to hear how Tony feels about Trevor's development so far. He's a very smart football guy.
(11-13-2022, 09:22 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2022, 08:35 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]We're getting special treatment today. The game will be televised to areas outside of the market and we get Nance and Romo. So here in NC I can watch it on the network. Yay! Now, if we can go out there and play a good game that would be great. 

Romo and Nance is a treat. I'm interested to hear how Tony feels about Trevor's development so far. He's a very smart football guy.
Yeah. Bummed out I wont be able to watch this game today. Wouldnt be surprised if Lawrence has a career day in this one. Would be awesome to see them sneak out late with a win in Arrowhead.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

were in North Carolina do you live americus?   Dad, and i are in east Asheville North Carolina.    the game is suppossed to be on here too. we got a back up plan just in case. we will go to bufflo wild wings if they don't show it. 

if its on we watch at home.
Here's to a repeat of the Chargers game on national telly.
(11-13-2022, 09:45 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Here's to a repeat of the Chargers game on national telly.

That would sweet!  Big Grin
GO Jaguars!
I think this is going to be a real close game..
It will be a close game, but I don't think we'll be able to close it out. Plus, I'm a little concerned about how Lawrence performs on a big, loud, intense stage. The boy still ain't got it nailed down between the ears.

Jags lose by 10.
Let's hope they take the chance to show everyone what they can do. I hope for a win but Trevor playing well on the national stage is more important than anything else.
At least we have the healthiest team in the league. Doesn't really matter though when you have 3 wins in week 10

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1591...vSnxZDZnDQ
I wound love for the Jags to win what’s basically a nationally televised game, but I don’t think the defense can slow down the Chiefs offense at all. I’ll be surprised if KC punts 1 time today.
(11-13-2022, 09:42 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]

were in North Carolina do you live americus?   Dad, and i are in east Asheville North Carolina.    the game is suppossed to be on here too. we got a back up plan just in case. we will go to bufflo wild wings if they don't show it. 

if its on we watch at home.

I'm about an hour west of Fort Bragg. I have to watch at home since I am down with covid. I hope you and your dad enjoy the game!
I’m ready for my heart to be broken again
(11-13-2022, 12:46 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I’m ready for my heart to be broken again

Yeah, it's coming.
If the Jags lose, I just want to see Andy on the Chiefs sideline eating a sub sandwich. I can accept a loss in such fashion.
(11-13-2022, 11:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]At least we have the healthiest team in the league.  Doesn't really matter though when you have 3 wins in week 10

Reminds me of the Tour de France this year. The strongest team, Jumbo Visma, lost half of their riders during the course of the 21 day race to include the leader who many projected to win. They still won with the rider who got second place last year. 

Some teams just win or lose no matter what.
We also have the only positive point differential in the division yet are 3-6
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39