Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 321 vs Cheifs Round 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Annoying loss, Trevor was a shining light 

3- Trevor, one of his best games this season, he was under pressure constantly due to his dog crap line but he stayed calm and executed

2- Cisco, got a pico, and had a few strong hits

1-Agnew, kick returns were on point

Shout out to Jones as well, few good catches

N.C- Defence, Refs, dog awful commentators
Ref's favor opponent's.....
Same exact picks for me.

3. Lawrence
2. Cisco
1. Agnew

All three of those guys made impact plays in critical moments of the game.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
For me it was

3 - trevor finally took a step and made perfect thrwon passes deep we veen waiting for.
2 - Cisco gave big hits and picked off Mahomes when we needed it
1 - Zay Jones. Coming up clutch on moving the chains and 4th down.
3 Trevor
2 Christian Kirk (He had 100+ yards 2 tds, dunno how none of yall putting him on your list lol)
1 Cisco
1. Lawrence
2. Kirk
3. Agnew
(11-13-2022, 05:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Ref's favor opponent's.....

not sure how you can say that when we didn't get called for two shots on defenseless receivers and a potential roughing the mahomes flag was picked up
3. Kirk - agree with CJB (end times are near!), he should be on everyone's list. Seems like his game has stepped up since we dealt for Ridley. Surely coincidence, but glad to see the playcalls are finding ways to get him open and Trevor is hitting him
2. TLaw - threw some beauties today, really hope we can build him a line so those sweet passes are more frequent. KC focused on stopping ETN, and Trevor found ways to beat them.
1. MJJ - Giving the old man a point for a highlight reel catch. Say what you want about the jars on the shelf, them old guys still find a way to keep em on the bench.

NC3: Romo. SHUT. UP. It's exhausting listening to him call a game, never stops talking, yet never really says anything meaningful.
NC2: Patterson. OK, one of the misses was long, but missing those points hurt and kept the offense one-dimensional.
NC1: Refs - No calls on two defenseless receivers. Called OPI on a play that the defender had no shot of affecting the pass (likely more a gripe about the shield's rulebook). Called some real sketchy defensive holds/contact.
3 - Trevor
2 - Cisco
1 - Kirk
Trevor- 3
Cisco- 2
Kirk- 1
Forgot to do it today but I will be tallying up votes tommorow so make sure to get ur votes in
3 - Lawrence - 259 yards passing, 2 TD's and 0 interceptions.  He also added 26 rushing yards.

2 - Kirk - I know some are holding the one drop against him, but despite the drop, he had 9 receptions on 12 targets for 105 yards and 2 TD's.

1 - Cisco - He had an interception plus overall good play.

I wanted to include Zay Jones for all of the clutch catches but couldn't justify him over the ones above.  Agnew also got considerations for his long returns.
g'day all

here are this rounds results

Trevor 26
Cisco 12
Kirk 11
Agnew 3
Zay Jones 1
Marvin Jones Jr 1

Trevor takes out this weeks , with a great performance in a disappointing loss

Cisco takes a close second

hopefully in the comming games, we start to see Lloyd and Walkers names starting to re appear in the votes,
Kirk went for 105 and 2 tubs so he gets - 3

Lawrence - had a nice game - 2

Agnew gets 1 - he’s a game changer that impacts the game with 1 touch of the football and can flip the field immediately. Dude is unreal in the acceleration department.

Cisco had the type of game that is a classic coming out party. He made 2 bone crushing hits. Licks like that make receivers think twice before waltzing across the middle. I hope he continues with the big hits because that is what this defense needs. Somebody with a spark with some reckless abandon. He actually forced a fumble but Schuster decided to lay out to draw a flag. It could have been a game changing play and Cisco would have got all 6 points for round 10.
KC dominated that game. They could turn it on at any time against us but played down to their level after establishing a lead. This was one game in which I thought we were totally outmatched
(11-21-2022, 10:30 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]KC dominated that game. They could turn it on at any time against us but played down to their level after establishing a lead. This was one game in which I thought we were totally outmatched
They turned it over 3 times. 2 missed FG's on our end. I don't think they dominated at all. They just hit on a few big plays against a team that's struggled to stop big plays. Oh, completely having the refs in your back pocket with zero penalties called also helps.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(11-21-2022, 10:30 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]KC dominated that game.  They could turn it on at any time against us but played down to their level after establishing a lead.  This was one game in which I thought we were totally outmatched

absolutely this. Their offense against our D, they basically sought to consume clock more than blitzkrieg of scoring. I think the bolts made it crystal clear Sunday that if you force them to score in short windows, they absolutely can and will.