Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Gang of 88: Senior Military Leaders Back Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Donald Trump Earns Backing of Nearly 90 Military Figures
The letter in support of Mr. Trump, signed by 88 retired military figures, will come as the campaign prepares for a week focused on national security, with a forum hosted by NBC and MSNBC on Wednesday evening alongside Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee.

-----

Good to see military veterans, figures, and officials get behind Trump, especially after the lengthy and continuous revelation of HRC scandal after scandal. Even the Army considers her an insider threat due to her behavior with classified information. Destroying a classified blackberry with a hammer, really? There are procedures for handling classified devices after use, and this is DEFINITELY not one of them (unless they felt they were in immediate danger of being compromised).

I wish someone would destroy her with a hammer too..
Quote:I wish someone would destroy her with a hammer too..
You are not right at all. Very strange person indeed. I absolutely despise Trump and everything he stands for. But goodness what kind of human being wishes for horrific violence on another?

You should really seek help before something tragic occurs at your hands Mr.
Quote:You are not right at all. Very strange person indeed. I absolutely despise Trump and everything he stands for. But goodness what kind of human being wishes for horrific violence on another?

You should really seek help before something tragic occurs at your hands Mr.

Clearly a joke. I am shocked a far left liberal thought he was serious.

But.... Nonetheless, you are trying to deflect the subject of the thread. Now deflecting is one thing liberals are kings at!

Quote:Clearly a joke. I am shocked a far left liberal thought he was serious.

But.... Nonetheless, you are trying to deflect the subject of the thread. Now deflecting is one thing liberals are kings at!

Ha ha funny joke. Not really.

What Am I deflecting how in 88 of those only one was a woman?

Did you look at the list? Old white guys. If only you could see my shocked face.
Quote:Ha ha funny joke. Not really.

Did you look at the list? Old white guys. If only you could see my shocked face.

But you people are quick to throw all of the "old white guys" of the Republican establishment who refuse to support Trump. Guess it can't work both ways.

It's almost like the overwhelming majority of senior military leaders are old, white males. :kiss:

Whats wrong with old white guys bigot?
Quote:It's almost like the overwhelming majority of senior military leaders are old, white males. :kiss:

Things that make you go hmmm for 400 Alex.
Who says I'm joking?
Plus i didn't say that I'D do it.
Quote:Plus i didn't say that I'D do it.

Too late, the Clinton Global Initiative is on their way to your front door. Prepare to get vanned. God speed. You will be missed. Ninja
Maybe someone will hit her with the van on the way to pick me up
*yawn* a bunch of old people support Trump.  They probably like Pence too.  Doesn't really impress me.

Quote:*yawn* a bunch of old people support Trump. They probably like Pence too. Doesn't really impress me.

Back to reddit with ya..
the military is tired of training and arming the enemy

Quote:*yawn* a bunch of old people support Trump.  They probably like Pence too.  Doesn't really impress me.

Libya destroyed "yawn"

arming of ISIS "yawn"

Syria cluster fart "yawn"

lied to congress "yawn"

evidence deleted "yawn"

corruption "yawn"

wake up idiot
Quote:Back to reddit with ya..

Sorry, didn't mean to invade your safe space.
most senior military officials are men seeing as most senior military officials used to lead the infantry, and until just recently women couldn't hold combat positions.  

Quote:most senior military officials are men seeing as most senior military officials used to lead the infantry, and until just recently women couldn't hold combat positions.

My point exactly.

Anyways just listened to Brigadier General Remo Butler, and funny he couldn't point out to anything he agreed with Trump on. Some endorsement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4