Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tired of 'White cis men'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gettysburg College postpones event for people tired of 'White cis men'

Pieces from event would have been displayed in school's dining hall for campus to view

Gettysburg College has postponed a painting and writing event hosted by its Gender Sexuality and Resource Center for people who are "Tired of White cis men."
The private Pennsylvania college offered the event as part of a peace and justice, or "P&J," senior project, but has since postponed it after it was shared online.
The event, originally scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 12, told people to "come paint and write about" how they are tired of straight, White men.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gettysb...04lMpke9L4
The fagification of America continues. [BLEEP] on!

For the record, we're tired of them trying to stuff their ideological and literal [BLEEP] down our throats. Ladies out there, you can sympathize.
I get tired of myself sometimes, too.
(11-14-2022, 12:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I get tired of myself sometimes, too.

I think we all do.
(11-14-2022, 12:56 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022, 12:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I get tired of myself sometimes, too.

I think we all do.

But no one ever gets tired of you!
If I were a benefactor of this college, I would be contacting the administrator and asking in what way this prepares students for the future.
(11-14-2022, 01:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]If I were a benefactor of this college, I would be contacting the administrator and asking in what way this prepares students for the future.

The future is anti-white.
(11-14-2022, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022, 01:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]If I were a benefactor of this college, I would be contacting the administrator and asking in what way this prepares students for the future.

The future is anti-white.

Yep. Where is the outcry against straight black men?
(11-14-2022, 12:29 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The fagification of America continues.  [BLEEP] on!

For the record, we're tired of them trying to stuff their ideological and literal [BLEEP] down our throats.  Ladies out there, you can sympathize.

Great word.  I laughed hard at that.  

I hope you aren't punished by the moderators.
I’m sure Gettysburg College isn’t turning down a single cent of white cis men donor money. I bet they would put the kibosh on this dreck in an instant if ol Mr. White Cis Gender closed his checkbook.
(11-14-2022, 02:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure Gettysburg College isn’t turning down a single cent of white cis men donor money. I bet they would put the kibosh on this dreck in an instant if ol Mr. White Cis Gender closed his checkbook.

Seems this already happened.

But I hope there's more to it. They should prevent this type of event because preventing it is right. Not because someone who shares my racial and sexual identity happens to have a lot of money.

Finally we all have something in common! Laughing
(11-14-2022, 02:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022, 02:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure Gettysburg College isn’t turning down a single cent of white cis men donor money. I bet they would put the kibosh on this dreck in an instant if ol Mr. White Cis Gender closed his checkbook.

Seems this already happened.

But I hope there's more to it. They should prevent this type of event because preventing it is right.  Not because someone who shares my racial and sexual identity happens to have a lot of money.

I hope so. Mizzou took it in the shorts when a professor was recorded telling other protesters she “needed muscle over here” when a student journalist refused to stop covering the protest as he is allowed to do. Their donations dropped for a while.

Very few colleges haven’t benefited from the generosity of cis white men.
(11-14-2022, 02:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

Very few colleges haven’t benefited from the generosity of cis white men.

I bet even HBCUs ring up a nice penny every year.
(11-14-2022, 02:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

Finally we all have something in common! Laughing

I said sometimes.  Not all of the time.
(11-14-2022, 01:58 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022, 12:29 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The fagification of America continues.  [BLEEP] on!

For the record, we're tired of them trying to stuff their ideological and literal [BLEEP] down our throats.  Ladies out there, you can sympathize.

Great word.  I laughed hard at that.  

They were lenient, or haven't noticed. Sometimes its hard to tell.
(11-14-2022, 03:11 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022, 01:58 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Great word.  I laughed hard at that.  

They were lenient, or haven't noticed.  Sometimes its hard to tell.

It's not a slur if the speaker is one.
(11-14-2022, 03:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022, 03:11 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]They were lenient, or haven't noticed.  Sometimes its hard to tell.

[Image: 7.gif]
(11-14-2022, 03:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022, 03:11 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]They were lenient, or haven't noticed.  Sometimes its hard to tell.

Just so we're clear, did you just call me a homosexual? Cause if you did, I can present 30+ women to you as character witnesses to the contrary.
Pages: 1 2 3